Let’s Get Physical
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Athleta
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Athleta
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Endless.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Athleta
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Old Navy
- Let’s Get Physical25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
STYLE_INTRO_workout_Secret_v01a1 of 14
On Track2 of 14
These grey sweatpants are supersoft and have a slimming fit that’s both comfortable and stylish.
SHOP NOW: James Perse track pants, $125
Tie One On3 of 14
A light wrap sweater will keep you warm post-workout and is chic enough to wear to and from the gym.
SHOP NOW: Athleta wrap cardigan, $59
The Right Stripes4 of 14
Pick a classic sneaker that will look good on and off the court.
SHOP NOW: Adidas sneaker, $45
Support Yourself5 of 14
Finding the right sports bra can be tricky, but you don’t have to sacrifice style for a great fit.
SHOP NOW: Athleta sports bra, $36
Color Theory6 of 14
A fun, bright rubber watch is a great and practical addition to any workout wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Timex watch, $50
Short Story7 of 14
Try a crop top and show off those abs you’ve been working so hard on.
SHOP NOW: Topshop T-shirt, $28
Be Brave8 of 14
A bold shade like orange or lime is fashion-forward enough to match the futuristic shape of these split-toe sneaks.
SHOP NOW: Nike sneaker, $88
Pack It Up9 of 14
Tote all your gear in a simple, sleek backpack.
SHOP NOW: Puma backpack, $20
In Fashion10 of 14
The ultimate in stylish workout clothes: designer collaborations with athletic brands. Sigh….
SHOP NOW: Adidas by Stella McCartney jacket, $175
Suit Up11 of 14
A bodysuit under a pair of sweatpants or leggings is so Flashdance, but in a good way.
SHOP NOW: French Connection bodysuit, $48
On Top12 of 14
A wide headband will keep your hair off your face and those drops of sweat at bay during an intense spin class.
SHOP NOW: Topshop headband, $16
Child’s Pose13 of 14
These loose harem pants are great for yoga class or for just running around after your little ones.
SHOP NOW: Athleta yoga pant, $69
Straight Jacket14 of 14
This basic zip-up fleece is perfect for before, during and after your workout.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy pullover, $15