Having a Moment: L.L.Bean
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Having a Moment: L.L.BeanThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
LLBean_v011 of 11
Wedged Out2 of 11
This is one of those moments when fashion really is comfortable. Grab one of the season's hottest shoes — the wedge — in a rich, cherry-red leather with a cork sole and smart gold buckles.
SHOP NOW: Cork Wedge Sandal, $99
In The Bag3 of 11
The preppy shape of this leather purse is updated with a boat rope strap for a fun little nautical twist. See you at the club, darlings.
SHOP NOW: Mariner Purse, $155
Knit Wit4 of 11
This woven pullover features kangaroo pockets and wooden button trim for a casually chic look. Now you just need a "joey" to call your own.
SHOP NOW: Textured Pullover, $79
Buttoned Up5 of 11
A light cotton shirt has enough structure to wear under a workday suit, but would look just as great with jeans and flats on the weekend. We also like to call this combo ... genius.
SHOP NOW: Pinpoint Oxford Shirt, $49
Put Upon6 of 11
Don't you ever go thinking that brooches are an accessory from days of yore. They can add a touch of ladylike charm to everything from tees to dresses.
SHOP NOW: Chain Link Brooch Set, $55
Tote-Ally7 of 11
How much do we love this iconic canvas tote with a new salt-washed finish and slouchy shape? So much so that we're taking it straight to the beach. With sunscreen in that pocket, of course.
SHOP NOW: Large Canvas Tote, $65
Sea of Shoes8 of 11
You don't need to be getting married this spring to require something blue. This get-up-and-go style of soft leather ballet flats guarantees that if you don't buy them, you're so borrowing.
SHOP NOW: Ballet Flat, $79
Skirting the Issue9 of 11
A skirt with a slight flare is just, well, flattering on any body type. Enough said. Ideally, we'd pair this classic navy style with a striped tee and blazer for the office.
SHOP NOW: Poplin Skirt, $65
Wrap Around10 of 11
A skinny leather belt in gold or silver is one of the most versatile accessories. Think little black dress or through the loops of your favorite pair of jeans. Really, it's just that simple.
SHOP NOW: Leather Belt, $39
Slim Shady11 of 11
Yes, beige is beige. But sometimes beige is brilliant. Try a pair of classic khakis with a more flattering, fitted silhouette and cropped capri length.
SHOP NOW: Twill Capri Pant, $59