Having a Moment: L.L.Bean
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Having a Moment: L.L.BeanWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
LLBean_v011 of 11
Wedged Out2 of 11
This is one of those moments when fashion really is comfortable. Grab one of the season's hottest shoes — the wedge — in a rich, cherry-red leather with a cork sole and smart gold buckles.
SHOP NOW: Cork Wedge Sandal, $99
In The Bag3 of 11
The preppy shape of this leather purse is updated with a boat rope strap for a fun little nautical twist. See you at the club, darlings.
SHOP NOW: Mariner Purse, $155
Knit Wit4 of 11
This woven pullover features kangaroo pockets and wooden button trim for a casually chic look. Now you just need a "joey" to call your own.
SHOP NOW: Textured Pullover, $79
Buttoned Up5 of 11
A light cotton shirt has enough structure to wear under a workday suit, but would look just as great with jeans and flats on the weekend. We also like to call this combo ... genius.
SHOP NOW: Pinpoint Oxford Shirt, $49
Put Upon6 of 11
Don't you ever go thinking that brooches are an accessory from days of yore. They can add a touch of ladylike charm to everything from tees to dresses.
SHOP NOW: Chain Link Brooch Set, $55
Tote-Ally7 of 11
How much do we love this iconic canvas tote with a new salt-washed finish and slouchy shape? So much so that we're taking it straight to the beach. With sunscreen in that pocket, of course.
SHOP NOW: Large Canvas Tote, $65
Sea of Shoes8 of 11
You don't need to be getting married this spring to require something blue. This get-up-and-go style of soft leather ballet flats guarantees that if you don't buy them, you're so borrowing.
SHOP NOW: Ballet Flat, $79
Skirting the Issue9 of 11
A skirt with a slight flare is just, well, flattering on any body type. Enough said. Ideally, we'd pair this classic navy style with a striped tee and blazer for the office.
SHOP NOW: Poplin Skirt, $65
Wrap Around10 of 11
A skinny leather belt in gold or silver is one of the most versatile accessories. Think little black dress or through the loops of your favorite pair of jeans. Really, it's just that simple.
SHOP NOW: Leather Belt, $39
Slim Shady11 of 11
Yes, beige is beige. But sometimes beige is brilliant. Try a pair of classic khakis with a more flattering, fitted silhouette and cropped capri length.
SHOP NOW: Twill Capri Pant, $59
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds