- Next1 of 9Courtesy of A & C Black, Voice, Prestel, Atria, Abrams Image
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Voice
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Prestel
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of A & C Black
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Abrams Image
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Prestel
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of HarperCollins
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Violette Editions
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Atria
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Textbook Chic1 of 9
From the desks of TV stars and fashion experts of all stripes, these stylish books are must-reads for fall. — Lilah Nicolaidis
Have It All2 of 9
Fashion editor and style expert Nina Garcia offers advice on what to wear for any occasion, including an office party, a blind date, an art opening and when you're asking for a raise. Illustrated by Ruben Toledo, this smallish volume can live happily on your dresser to provide daily inspiration.
SHOP NOW: Nina Garcia's Look Book, $16
Super Sparkle3 of 9
British Vogue's jewelry editor Carol Woolton explains how fashion and jewelry are intertwined, discussing major trends and which designers to know. Look for profiles of style icons like Coco Chanel and Princess Diana, as well as stunning photography from jewelers including Boucheron and Van Cleef & Arpels.
PRE-ORDER NOW: Fashion For Jewels: 100 Years of Styles and Icons, $40
High Style4 of 9
The death of Lee Alexander McQueen was a tremendous loss, not only to those close to him, but to the entire fashion community. In this tribute, Kristin Knox traces his legacy from his first show in 1997 to his final Fall/Winter 2010 collection with 125 iconic images illustrating his unique genius and talent.
SHOP NOW: Alexander McQueen: Genius Of A Generation, $19
Reinvent Yourself5 of 9
Inspired by author Erica Domesek’s popular website, this DIY fashion guide takes the reader step-by-step through creating fashion-forward jewelry and accessories, including a statement necklace using beaded trim and ribbon and a denim purse made from a pair of jeans. Not only are these good looking designs, but we feel like we could actually make them.
PRE-ORDER NOW: P.S. — I Made This, $13
Style Diaries6 of 9
This book argues that the new style authorities are not editors and buyers but the bloggers who instantly share their opinions with millions of readers every day. Style Diaries, by Simone Werle, features nearly 50 of the most influential fashion bloggers with colorful spreads that express their personal style and how they feel about fashion.
PRE-ORDER NOW: Style Diaries, $25
L.A. Woman7 of 9
Through pictures of herself and personal stories, Lauren Conrad offers stylish tricks (with contributions from her hair and makeup team) organized into chapters on how to dress for different occasions, as well as her top tips for looking great.
PRE-ORDER NOW: Lauren Conrad Style, $12
Fashion, Defined8 of 9
Structured like a dictionary, psychoanalyst Adam Phillips defines the idea of clothing in terms of anxiety, wish and desire, while fashion curator Judith Clark illustrates these entries with emotionally charged images created among the rambling corridors and high-security vaults of the Victoria & Albert Museum. A fascinating and unusual take on fashion and style.
SHOP NOW: The Concise Dictionary Of Dress, $29
Back To Basics9 of 9
TV style expert Lloyd Boston reveals his ultimate checklist of the must-have wardrobe essentials for women in this easy-to-read book. Each item is helpfully paired with its "Perfect Partners" to make getting dressed even easier.
PRE-ORDER NOW: The Style Checklist: The Ultimate Wardrobe Essentials for You, $16