- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Middle WomenGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
STYLE_Intro_MiddleWomen_v021 of 9
Go Gray2 of 9
Embrace one of this season’s most flattering tones and opt for gray head-to-toe. Just go darker or lighter depending on your complexion and hair color.
SHOP NOW: Gray Cardigan, $79
Casual Encounter3 of 9
A shawl or wrap is a great layer for any season. Wear yours with a T-shirt or even over another sweater as the weather turns colder.
SHOP NOW: Shawl, $54
Dark Days4 of 9
The all-black outfit has become a uniform for so many of us because it just works. Add texture through knits and materials like leather or silk for a more interesting spin on this look.
SHOP NOW: Black Sweater Dress, $195
Wild West5 of 9
Americana will be back in a major way next spring, so get a jump-start on this trend with a denim button down or a pair of reworked cowboy boots.
SHOP NOW: Denim Shirt, $50
Sail Away6 of 9
Let nautical-inspired stripes take you away from the everyday. Perfectly paired with a blazer, jeans and ballet flats, stripes make this outfit effortlessly chic.
SHOP NOW: Striped Top, $100
Back to Earth7 of 9
Natural tones like gray, brown and beige are fashionable alternatives to basic black. Secret stylist tip: These shades are always interchangeable and complementary.
SHOP NOW: Brown Corduroy Pants, $60
Instant Classic8 of 9
That fall staple, the trench coat, will always make you feel pulled together, whether layered over jeans or a suit.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat, $100
Ride On9 of 9
Riding boots, whether black, brown or two-tone, are one of the must-have silhouettes of the season.
SHOP NOW: Riding Boots, $220
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios