How to Wear Mixed Prints
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Piperlime, Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Steven Alan, Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next4 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of The Outnet, Zara
- Previous Next6 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Zara, J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Mango, Ann Taylor
- How to Wear Mixed PrintsBiggest Celeb Style Risks That Paid Off In 2013
- Celebs' Best Cold-Weather Outfits
- The Real Housewives' Christmas Wish List
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 11 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
INTRO_vo21 of 9
Full Bloom2 of 9
When donning allover florals, keep colors complementary and opt for one piece with a print that's more subtle.
Check Yourself3 of 9
A gingham pattern is perfectly suited for the lazy days of summer. Pair with a similarly hued simple floral print for the ultimate picnic vibe.
Kitschy Woman4 of 9
Try a '50s-inspired print with a simple stripe in candy colors for a flirtatious summer look.
Modern Art5 of 9
Graphite-like black-and-white mixed prints are giving the warmer months visual interest. Wear a more intricately printed piece with one that's softer—think a watercolored sketch.
Wild Life6 of 9
Animal prints have become the newest neutral, so why not try them with an eye-catching scarf print for maximum impact?
Arranged Marriage7 of 9
Create a cohesive look with an ikat print in a neutral tone and a brightly colored polka-dot print.
Sail Away8 of 9
Paisley has made a fashion comeback. Pair it with nautical stripes to help the classic stand out in a fresh new way.
Tropical Punch9 of 9
Take a vacation from your boring outfits and punch up the color with tropical hues. An aloha print pops against bright horizontal stripes.