How to Wear Mixed Prints
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Piperlime, Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Steven Alan, Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next4 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of The Outnet, Zara
- Previous Next6 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Zara, J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Mango, Ann Taylor
- How to Wear Mixed PrintsTools for Unlocking Your Potential
- Create the ultimate outdoor space
- Try Glo's no-regrets formula for happiness
- Hottest Trends in DIY
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Hairstyles that fit your personality
- 9 women find their signature lipstick
- "Too comfortable" dating myths debunked
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
INTRO_vo21 of 9
Full Bloom2 of 9
When donning allover florals, keep colors complementary and opt for one piece with a print that's more subtle.
Check Yourself3 of 9
A gingham pattern is perfectly suited for the lazy days of summer. Pair with a similarly hued simple floral print for the ultimate picnic vibe.
Kitschy Woman4 of 9
Try a '50s-inspired print with a simple stripe in candy colors for a flirtatious summer look.
Modern Art5 of 9
Graphite-like black-and-white mixed prints are giving the warmer months visual interest. Wear a more intricately printed piece with one that's softer—think a watercolored sketch.
Wild Life6 of 9
Animal prints have become the newest neutral, so why not try them with an eye-catching scarf print for maximum impact?
Arranged Marriage7 of 9
Create a cohesive look with an ikat print in a neutral tone and a brightly colored polka-dot print.
Sail Away8 of 9
Paisley has made a fashion comeback. Pair it with nautical stripes to help the classic stand out in a fresh new way.
Tropical Punch9 of 9
Take a vacation from your boring outfits and punch up the color with tropical hues. An aloha print pops against bright horizontal stripes.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios