Most Outrageous Looks From Fashion Week
- Next1 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next13 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next14 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next15 of 15StyleSight
- Most Outrageous Looks From Fashion WeekNew York Fashion Week Cheat Sheet
- Look Your Best Without Upstaging Your Date
- Fashion Rules That Are Meant To Be Broken
- The Do's and Don'ts of Dressing for 2011
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Real Women Whose Looks We Love
- Real Women Whose Looks We Love
- The Best Looks Of The Week For Less
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
What Were They Thinking?1 of 15
Between the shows, the clothes and the egos, Fashion Week is always a circus. This season was no exception, and we found the most outrageous looks on the runways in New York and London to prove it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Super Who?2 of 15
Jeremy Scott's show is always over-the-top weird and this season was no different, with a grab bag of '90s-inspired styles, including cheeky slogan tops and candy-colored, raver-esque pigtails strutting down the catwalk.
Rip, Torn3 of 15
London’s Central St. Martins College of Art always presents a graduate show, and this season included some really wacky designs, like this destroyed denim look by Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida.
Piece by Piece4 of 15
Another Central Saint Martins graduate, Daniel Lee, presented this fabric concoction.
Blue Man Group5 of 15
We really don't know what Ji Young Pyo (also a CSM grad) was trying to say with this look.
Great Heights6 of 15
We're sure you'd get a few stares if you showed up with this seriously high hair at the office. We loved it on the runway at Costello Tagliapietra, but this hair helmet is not really for the masses.
Hats Off7 of 15
British designer Daniella Issa Helayel gained notoriety this year when soon-to-be princess Kate Middleton wore an Issa London dress when she announced her engagement to Prince William. We wonder if she's thinking of putting her bridesmaids in red Robin Hood hats...
Plus One8 of 15
Isaac Mizrahi not only added unusual globe bouffants to his model's hairstyles, he also accented more than a few looks with dyed-to-match dogs!
Full of It9 of 15
We thought Giles Deacon's severe show was in many cases quite beautiful, but there were a few head-scratching exceptions, including this fur-hemmed full skirt.
Big Time10 of 15
It's hard to tell if that's hair or a swatch of fuzzy carpet on the models at Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. show in New York. Either way, it looks heavy.
Victorian Gothic11 of 15
While British designer Vivienne Westwood's designs are always eccentric, we found her Red Label show to be somewhat disturbing this season. Who is this sad clown?
Woven Through12 of 15
What's outrageous about this hair at Erin Fetherston is how much time it must have taken to create. Talk about intricate.
Color Theory13 of 15
Mullets and colorful polka dots on the faces at Louise Gray. Need we say more?
Fantastic Plastic14 of 15
Christopher Kane's bizarre, almost science fiction-inspired plastic accents on many of his pieces looked beautiful, but let's be honest: This dress is completely unwearable.
Side Swept15 of 15
Did Donald Trump and his comb-over inspire the hair at Peter Pilotto? We can't imagine any woman wanting to look this way all day.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds