Style Slam Dunk
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Arnold Turner/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 15John Sciulli/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 15Kris Connor/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 15Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 15Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 15FOTO AGENCY ANTEPRIMA/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 15Alexander Tamargo/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 15Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 15Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 15Eugene Gologursky/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 15Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 15Amanda Parks / Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 15Stephen Shugerman/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 15Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Style Slam Dunk10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Shopping: 15 Spring Dresses Under $50
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Elle Cover: Miley Cyrus Opens Up
- 9 Ways To Match Without Looking Cheesy
- 10 Closet Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid This Spring
- Modeling agency puts personality ahead of thinness
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Ways Fashion Is Going Futuristic
- 12 Spring Swimsuits To Buy Right Now
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Gotta Have It
- 10 Best Style Quotes Of All Time
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear Again
NBA2011_v011 of 15
In The Zone2 of 15
Vanessa Bryant, who wed Kobe Bryant in 2001, often accompanies her famous husband to red carpet events. The former dancer's short hemlines often steal the spotlight from her hubby. And now there's word that she may follow in the footsteps of fellow Lakers wife Khloe Kardashian with her own reality show. Stay tuned!
Nice Assist3 of 15
Cute couple alert! Former "Idol" star Jordin Sparks has a new boyfriend, Minnesota Timberwolves top draft pick Wesley Johnson. (The two are already color coordinated!) In addition to her new arm candy, the pop princess looks and sounds better than ever—and has a new single called "I Am Woman" to prove it.
Time Out4 of 15
Former MTV VJ La La Vazquez wed Carmelo Anthony last year when he was still part of the Denver Nuggets. Since Anthony's trade to the Knicks, the two have settled in New York, giving them ample opportunity to attend fashionable events, such as this year's Met Costume Institute Gala.
Nothing But Net5 of 15
Not only are the actress and former Lakers player Rick Fox still happily together, but Fox admits to having had the "marriage talk" after seeing Eliza Dushku bond with his kids. The actress, who is known for her darker roles, looks modern and edgy alongside her classically handsome beau.
All Stars6 of 15
Happier than ever, NBA hoopster Grant Hill and his gorgeous wife, R&B singer Tamia Hill, were spotted smooching at the opening of his new documentary, Starting at the Finish Line: The Coach Buehler Story. Both sporting blazers, this low-pro couple proves they're on the same team.
Tall Order7 of 15
Statuesque tennis star Maria Sharapova is a perfect match for her fiance, New Jersey Nets' Sasha Vujacic. With two all-star athletes, we can only imagine the friendly competition in that household. Seen here at a wedding in Italy, Sharapova shows she's not afraid to wear the pants.
State of The Union8 of 15
In towering stilettos, actress Gabrielle Union stands tall next to boyfriend Dwayne Wade, Miami Heat's shooting guard. The Neutrogena Brand Ambassador is all smiles despite Wade's messy, ongoing divorce.
Fast Break9 of 15
Although Eva Longoria and her San Antonio Spurs beau, Tony Parker, are now divorced, we'll always remember her fabulous courtside looks. Now involved with Eduardo Cruz (yes, Penelope's baby bro!), the "Housewife" appears to have moved on in style.
Power Forward10 of 15
First she took Miami, and then Khloe Kardashian took Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom as her lawfully wedded husband in September of 2009. The couple recently launched a unisex fragrance called Unbreakable, which seems to be the nature of their relationship so far. Perhaps Kardashian's plunging necklines help keep the romance alive.
Aim High11 of 15
After months of speculation, Ciara confirmed that she and New York Knicks player Amare Stoudemire are an item. The 5'9" singer, who has said that her height intimidates men, can now luckily wear her platform heels without an ounce of worry.
Nice Moves12 of 15
Rumors flew that the Lakers were eliminated from the playoffs due to drama behind the scenes. The alleged culprit? Pau Gasol's girlfriend, Silvia Lopez Castro, who had supposedly broken up with him. But the relationship is back on, so we can expect to see more of the petite pro dancer from Spain, who looks as long and lean as possible (next to the 7 foot Gasol) in a black column dress.
Game Changer13 of 15
Singer Brandy Norwood and Kobe Bryant may not have actually dated, but they go way back: Kobe took Brandy to his high school prom in 1996. Now with a new album, she is on top of her game and turning heads with her new sexy but sophisticated style.
Perfect Shot14 of 15
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Marko Jaric wed supermodel Adriana Lima on Valentine's Day in 2009. The Victoria's Secret Angel and mom to daughter Valentina (with Jaric) isn't shy about showing off her post-baby body.
One On One15 of 15
The newest recruit to the basketball wives' camp, Kim Kardashian made headlines with her engagement to Nets forward Kris Humphries. Good thing Kardashian has the style and personality to carry off her 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond.