Most Stylish NFL WAGs
- Next1 of 15Marion Curtis/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next2 of 15Joe Scarnici/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 15Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 15Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 15Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 15Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 15Andy Kropa/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 15JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 15Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 15Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for TIME
- Previous Next11 of 15Jason Kempin/Getty Images for Alice + Olivia
- Previous Next12 of 15Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 15Robin Marchant/Getty Images for ESPN
- Previous Next14 of 15Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 15Katy Winn/Getty Images
- Most Stylish NFL WAGsThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Style Scorecard1 of 15
We're taking a look at some of the most stylish football wives and girlfriends of current and former players. These ladies score a fashion touchdown in our books.
Angie Harmon2 of 15
This actress (what TV show was she on?), who's married to former a NFL player, has a classic sense of style, often choosing pieces that flatter her stunning figure. That said, she isn't afraid to take fashion risks: She's been known to rock feathers and bold prints on the red carpet.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck3 of 15
Erin Heatherton4 of 15
This model is currently dating an NFL tight end, and tends to favor body con looks that show off her equally tight bod.
Jessica Simpson5 of 15
While her style has included everything from short-shorts to mom jeans, this singer turned actress turned fashion mogul (who's engaged to a former NFL player) found her stride in unique pieces that highlight her fun-loving personality.
Gisele Bundchen6 of 15
As half of one of the hottest couples in Hollywood, this model rarely disappoints on the red carpet with her head-turning, body-hugging gowns.
Kristin Cavallari7 of 15
Since her stint on The Hills, Cavallari has traded in her string bikinis and crop tops for chicly tailored dresses, now that she's become a mom. (She has a baby boy with her NFL boyfriend.)
Kendra Wilkinson8 of 15
This former Playboy model, who's married to a former NFL player (where was their wedding?), has a feminine style that's just the right amount of sexy.
Holly Robinson Peete9 of 15
Married to a former NFLer, this actress often chooses ladylike styles that are perfectly suited for her age, but also look young and fresh.
Candice Crawford10 of 15
A former beauty queen—and now married to an NFL player—Crawford traded in her pageant-day sparkle for demure gowns.
Sanya Richards-Ross11 of 15
This American sprinter is just as much of an athlete as her football-playing husband. She typically rocks feminine pieces that bring softness to her enviable athletic build.
Abby Manning12 of 15
This longtime football wife balances bold prints and trendy silhouettes, while maintaining a totally timeless vibe to her style.
Heather Mitts13 of 15
This soccer star, who's married to a football player, keeps things casual while paying homage to hot trends like jewel tones and menswear-inspired pieces.
Jessie James14 of 15
Currently engaged to an NFL wide receiver, this country singer favors a playful style that puts her assets on display.
Alicia Marie Sacramone15 of 15
When she's not rocking a leotard, this Olympic gymnast, who's dating an NFL QB, favors a casual cool style that would fit right in on the fashionable streets of New York.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios