Something Special Guide
- Next1 of 18Image Source/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 18Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 18Courtesy of Reagan Arthur Books
- Previous Next4 of 18Courtesy of Ganache for Lips
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtesy of Kahina
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 18Courtesy of Cambria Cove
- Previous Next7 of 18Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next8 of 18Courtesy of Mitchell and Peach
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtesy of Butter London
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 18Courtesy of Agraria
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtesy of Juicy Couture
- Previous Next12 of 18Courtesy of John Robshaw
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 18Courtesy of Wiley/Photo by Lucy Schaeffer
- Previous Next14 of 18Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next15 of 18Courtesy of Motif Living
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 18Courtesy of Teleflora
- Previous Next17 of 18Courtesy of L.L. Bean
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 18Courtesy of Safe in the Arms of Love
- Something Special Guide10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
What A Mom Wants1 of 18
We know, we know. She doesn't want anything. She has everything she needs. It's enough to just be with her family. (Sorry, Mom. This year, you're getting a gift.) Here's your Something Special Mother's Day Guide from Glo—don't take no for an answer!
French Connection2 of 18
If flowers aren’t her thing, then surprise Mom with an unexpected indulgence. Inspired by chic, beach-front cabanas in France, these woven outdoor pillows dress up any patio.
SHOP NOW: Perennials Côte d'Azur Collection in Soleil Linen, from $59
Who's The Boss?3 of 18
Bestow this hilarious tome on the mom loves to laugh. Tina Fey packs a lot of funny into this memoir and addresses life as a working mom with candor.
SHOP NOW: Bossypants, $14
What A Sweetie4 of 18
A box of chocolates might feel a little "been there done that," so instead impress mom with a box of botanical balms. These lip treats are made with bona fide Scharffen Berger chocolate.
SHOP NOW: Ganache for Lips Fruit aux Fruits Collection, $20
Good Buy5 of 18
How could Mom say no to a gift that gives back? A whopping 25% of the profits from this all-natural skin set goes to women in need.
SHOP NOW: Kahina Giving Beauty Gift Set, $60
Sipping Pretty6 of 18
If your mom always has a pot of herbal tea on her side table, then treat her to this breathtakingly beautiful set. Each cup and saucer is fashioned in Royal Albert patterns from the first five decades of the 20th century.
SHOP NOW: Commemorative Tea Cup set by Royal Albert, $150
Warming Up7 of 18
For the mother from a significant other: No matter how, um, "tricky" she can be to please, what mom-in-law mother wouldn't succumb to the charms of a luxe cashmere cardigan?
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Cardigan, $198
Bathing Beauty8 of 18
Straight a family farm in the English countryside, this elegant assortment includes body cream, bath oil, shower wash, shampoo and conditioner—perfect for Mom's next getaway or an impromptu at-home spa day.
SHOP NOW: Mitchell & Peach Luxury Travel Colle
A Treat For Her Feet9 of 18
Help the on-the-go mom take a load off her tootsies with these ultra-soothing skin-healing products.
Burning Bright10 of 18
If she doesn't want anything over-the-top, buy mom something small but sweet like this petite candle.
SHOP NOW: Agraria Crystal Cane Candles, $35
Pack 'N Playful11 of 18
No one would ever guess this mod floral bag is meant for diapers. Give it to the stylish mom-to-be.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Diaper Bag, $298
We've Got You Covered12 of 18
A cotton voile kimono-inspired robe from textile genius John Robshaw let's the design-savvy mom relax in style.
SHOP NOW: John Robshaw robe, $95
Kiss The Chef13 of 18
Moms who love to cook but are also calorie-conscious will eat up this new cookbook. Filled with healthy, delicious recipes and personal tidbits, it's must-have for any mom who knows her way around the kitchen.
SHOP NOW: You Can Trust a Skinny Cook, $18
Brace Yourself14 of 18
An engravable ID bracelet that she can customize with her little one's name is something she'll always be able to treasure.
SHOP NOW: Archive Bracelet, $90
Helping Hand15 of 18
For the luxe mom who loves a bargain, these pretty patterned handwashes will impress.
SHOP NOW: Motif handwash with aloe, $3 each
Special Delivery16 of 18
A fresh bouquet of flowers never fail. Surprise Mom with a bright bunch she wouldn't normally choose for herself.
SHOP NOW: Sweetest Sunrise Bouquet, from $50
In Full Bloom17 of 18
Another way to say it with flowers: This flattering A-line skirt is perfect for the mother who loves dressing up without feeling fussy.
SHOP NOW: L.L. Bean skirt, $39.50
Maternal Instinct18 of 18
Gift new moms this set of peaceful music and inspiring information. The book and CD set (given the nod by Deepak Chopra) is designed to help parents bond with newborns.