- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 21Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 21Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 21Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 21Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 21Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 21Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 21Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 21Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 21Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 21Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 21Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 21Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 21Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 21Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 21Courtesy of Kate Spafe
- Previous NextWant It!19 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!20 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!21 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Nature Calls25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
STYLE_Intro Card_Nature_v02a1 of 21
Into The Wild2 of 21
By Lilah Nicolaidis
This lightweight canvas tote is perfect for work, weekends or an impromptu picnic in the park.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Tote, $175
Short Story3 of 21
Pair these batik starfish-printed shorts with a white or gray tee for a look that would work at a beach clambake, a backyard BBQ or a sidewalk café.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Shorts, $60
Tribal Designs4 of 21
With shells, raffia and gold studs, these sandals define bohemian chic. Try them with a brightly colored or printed sundress for a stylish summer look.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Sandal, $175
Garden Variety5 of 21
With its blooming wildflower print, this pretty underwear set will make you feel absolutely feminine all day long.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Set, $56
Buzz Off6 of 21
This charming jeweled bee ring will add a touch of whimsy to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, $105
Awesome Blossom7 of 21
Carry your party essentials in this pretty evening clutch.
SHOP NOW: Sandra Roberts Clutch, $98
How Deer8 of 21
We love the trippy, yet somehow romantic, image of this flower-decorated stag. A perfect match with jean shorts and sandals on the weekend.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe T-Shirt, $150
Nest, Egg9 of 21
We love the quirky sweetness of this ring, with the mother bird protecting her three pearl eggs.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Ring, $20
Rose Above10 of 21
Bring some bucolic style to your city look. The polka dot print paired with a chiffon rosette and raffia tie details make this one of our favorite shoes for summer.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Shoe, $185
Case Study11 of 21
Keep your makeup (or anything else) safe in this pouch with a vibrant koi fish print.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Cosmetic Case, $65
Bird Of Paradise12 of 21
This fun bag is great for toting your gym gear or beach essentials.
SHOP NOW: See By Chloe Tote, $44
Star Power13 of 21
Make these pretty gold starfish studs your everyday earring this summer.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Earrings, $45
In Bloom14 of 21
Great for weekends in the country or the city, this floral print satchel would brighten up any look.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Bag, $35
Wild Thing15 of 21
You might not expect it, but these cheetah print sandals would look great with almost anything — that’s the surprising thing about animal prints.
SHOP NOW: Jeffrey Sandal, $124
A Bird In The Hand16 of 21
The hammered gold and oxidized silhouette of the bird on this cuff creates a truly natural and handmade look.
SHOP NOW: Wendy Mink Bracelet, $142
For The Birds17 of 21
Peacock, parrots and other fair fowl swoop across this shirtdress. Try this style with a tangerine or coral cardigan and a neutral shoe as a fun addition to your work wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $128
Fashion Bug18 of 21
Here’s a critter you won’t spend all summer trying to avoid. These pretty jeweled ladybug flats would be great for any summer party.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Sandal, $225
Set in Stone19 of 21
Pastel crystals transform the front of this clutch bag into a shimmering piece that’s perfect for any summer outing.
SHOP NOW: Deux Lux Bag, $105
Pearl Vision20 of 21
We love the mix of studded pearls, seed pearls and mother-of-pearl petals on these sparkling sandals, and would pair them with a long, flowing sundress.
SHOP NOW: Beverly Feldman Sandal, $180
Go Fish21 of 21
This angelfish canvas bag would be a fun addition to your summer work wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Bag, $68