8 Items for Your Holiday Wish List
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- 8 Items for Your Holiday Wish List25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Christmas Comes Early1 of 9
By Paige Brettingen
We've yet to carve a pumpkin for Halloween much less given thought to Thanksgivingakah. And yet Neiman Marcus' famed Christmas Book has already arrived, a reminder that the holidays are fast approaching. To get a jumpstart on the season, we've rounded up our eight favorite Christmas Book gifts (for yourself or someone else), all under $250.
In the Shadows2 of 9
No woman is going to say no to new eye shadow—especially with holiday party season in full swing. Bobbi Brown's limited edition Evening Out set features all the colors needed to achieve that effortless smoky-eye look.
SHOW NOW: Bobbi Brown evening out set, $115
Flat Out3 of 9
Since slick snowy sidewalks are best conquered with flat rubber soles, these Michael Kors shoes will keep your feet stylish while lowering the odds of a wipeout.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors ballerina flat, $89
Wintry Scent4 of 9
With a name like Rose des Neiges ("winter rose" in French), this perfume is just begging to become your signature holiday scent.
SHOP NOW: Feerie Rose des Neiges Perfume, $90
Nice Pour5 of 9
The perfect gift for wine enthusiasts, this crystal decanter lets you serve red and white side by side.
SHOP NOW: "X" decanter, $240
Get the Message6 of 9
Messenger bags get a major upgrade with this Selma one. Plus, the festive crimson hue adds a pop of color to otherwise drab winter coats.
SHOP NOW: Selma messenger, $228
Do-Good Boots7 of 9
These boots by TOMS will keep your feet toasty while the company's "one for one" tradition will help you spread the holiday cheer.
SHOP NOW: TOMS Nomad Boots, $109
Three's a Charm8 of 9
Adding some flair to ho-hum silver, these animal-print frames will make family photos stand out like works of art.
SHOP NOW: Animal-print frames, $50 for 3
Pajama Party9 of 9
If the kids are going to wake you at 6 a.m. to open presents, it's the perfect excuse to find pajamas that are photo-worthy. Give your sleepwear a holiday makeover with this sateen set.
SHOP NOW: Sateen pajamas, $180