8 Items for Your Holiday Wish List
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- 8 Items for Your Holiday Wish ListThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Christmas Comes Early1 of 9
By Paige Brettingen
We've yet to carve a pumpkin for Halloween much less given thought to Thanksgivingakah. And yet Neiman Marcus' famed Christmas Book has already arrived, a reminder that the holidays are fast approaching. To get a jumpstart on the season, we've rounded up our eight favorite Christmas Book gifts (for yourself or someone else), all under $250.
In the Shadows2 of 9
No woman is going to say no to new eye shadow—especially with holiday party season in full swing. Bobbi Brown's limited edition Evening Out set features all the colors needed to achieve that effortless smoky-eye look.
SHOW NOW: Bobbi Brown evening out set, $115
Flat Out3 of 9
Since slick snowy sidewalks are best conquered with flat rubber soles, these Michael Kors shoes will keep your feet stylish while lowering the odds of a wipeout.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors ballerina flat, $89
Wintry Scent4 of 9
With a name like Rose des Neiges ("winter rose" in French), this perfume is just begging to become your signature holiday scent.
SHOP NOW: Feerie Rose des Neiges Perfume, $90
Nice Pour5 of 9
The perfect gift for wine enthusiasts, this crystal decanter lets you serve red and white side by side.
SHOP NOW: "X" decanter, $240
Get the Message6 of 9
Messenger bags get a major upgrade with this Selma one. Plus, the festive crimson hue adds a pop of color to otherwise drab winter coats.
SHOP NOW: Selma messenger, $228
Do-Good Boots7 of 9
These boots by TOMS will keep your feet toasty while the company's "one for one" tradition will help you spread the holiday cheer.
SHOP NOW: TOMS Nomad Boots, $109
Three's a Charm8 of 9
Adding some flair to ho-hum silver, these animal-print frames will make family photos stand out like works of art.
SHOP NOW: Animal-print frames, $50 for 3
Pajama Party9 of 9
If the kids are going to wake you at 6 a.m. to open presents, it's the perfect excuse to find pajamas that are photo-worthy. Give your sleepwear a holiday makeover with this sateen set.
SHOP NOW: Sateen pajamas, $180