- Next1 of 5StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 5Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 5Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 5Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 5Imaxtree.com
- Newsflash10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
And the Nominees Are ...1 of 5
It's the fashion equivalent of the Oscars: The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) awards honor style icons and recognize rising stars. Demi Moore, left, in Prabal Gurung, a womenswear nominee.
And the Nominees Are ...2 of 5
Nominees and honorees are selected by CFDA members, press, retailers and stylists. This year's nominees include Donna Karan for Womenswear Designer of the Year (a look from her spring collection at left).
And the Nominees Are ...3 of 5
Michael Kors, known for his classic, all-American sportswear, will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award.
And the Nominees Are ...4 of 5
Legendary supermodel Iman will take home the Fashion Icon Award.
And the Nominees Are ...5 of 5
Our pick for the nominee to watch: Jason Wu (a look from his spring collection at left); he designed Michelle Obama's ethereal white gown for the Inaugural Ball.
The new Popular Vote Award lets you vote for your favorite designer: click here.