- Next1 of 6Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Keystone/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Twiggy for HSN1 of 6
We love the affordable fashion and accessories that this former "It Girl" has designed for HSN, inspired by the colorful and iconic fashions she modeled throughout the '60s.
Twiggy for HSN2 of 6
Fun fact: The supermodel's mum taught her to sew at fifteen, and she designed her own clothes before she hit it big. Here, she models a hippie outfit in 1967. —Glo
Twiggy for HSN3 of 6
Everyone knows Twiggy as the super skinny model from the 1960s. She's still incredibly fashionable and slim, but let's hope her new line for HSN fits women of all sizes. At least we know there are accessories for everyone!
Twiggy for HSN4 of 6
"This collection will be my first launch in the US. It makes dressing easy and age-appropriate," says Twiggy. "No matter how old you are, you can always look stylish and on trend."
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Tommy Hilfiger Sold for $3 Billion
Twiggy for HSN5 of 6
"I am excited to partner exclusively with HSN and draw on the network's expertise in building brands," adds the model.
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Badgley Mischka is Affordable at HSN
Twiggy for HSN6 of 6
Twiggy's HSN collection premiered on March 29, so you can click to shop it right now.
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Matthew Williamson Designs Handbags for Bulgari