Wacky wedding rings you won't believe
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Sakurako Shimizu
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of Afterain Alan Huang
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Mariam Farooq
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of Alaska Jewelry
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of The Cheeky
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Sakurako Shimizu
- Wacky wedding rings you won't believe9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
With This Ring …1 of 6
By Paige Brettingen
Forget the traditional diamond engagement ring and boring gold wedding bands. Here are five unexpected ways to say "I do."
Disappearing Act2 of 6
If he proposes with this ring, be prepared: The Invisible Love Ring sparkles inside the box, but the illusion of a diamond disappears once opened. Why? you ask. Because it reminds you that love don't cost a thing.
SHOP NOW: Invisible Love Ring, $68
On Hold3 of 6
Forget the cubic zirconia. If buying the big rock is going to take some more saving, The For Placement Only lets you own your status, without apologies. Plus, it still comes in a snazzy velvet box.
SHOP NOW: FPO Engagement Ring, $50
Heating Up4 of 6
If you already know that remembering dates (namely, your anniversary) isn't his strong suit, this wedding ring was made with your future happiness in mind. The band starts heating up 24 hours before your anniversary, giving him just enough time to make reservations for the special occasion.
SHOP NOW: Remember Ring, $760
Make Your Mark5 of 6
Every woman would love to believe he would never cheat, but just in case, here's an insurance policy. This band leaves an "I'm Married" imprint on his finger, so even if he tries to slip it off, he won't be able to escape his vows.
SHOP NOW: Anti-Cheating Ring, $550
Good Vibrations6 of 6
For an extra-personal touch, these rings are engraved with an image of the bride or groom's sound waves as they spoke a particular word or phrase. Most of the rings are made saying I do, but it's entirely up to you what words you'd like to display on your finger.
SHOP NOW: Waveform Wedding Ring, $560-$2,105