On The Go
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Smythson
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Apothia
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Rimowa
- On The GoThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
style_intro card Travel_v011 of 9style_Travel
Luggage Tag2 of 9
By Nicole Mann Novick
A cheeky luggage tag equals both form and function. Your bags will not only arrive at their proper destination, but even your information will be stowed in style.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Luggage Tags, $5.95
Carry On3 of 9
A roomy carry-on is essential whether you are packing light for a weekend away or keeping must-haves on hand in case the rest of your goods have taken a flight detour. An adjustable shoulder strap will help ease all that schlepping.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Duffel, $90
Travel Notes4 of 9
Easily stashed in your purse or pocket, this pretty leather journal makes keeping track of your favorite places and discoveries a breeze. Plus, it will still look posh on your bookcase once the adventure is over.
SHOP NOW: Smythson “Travels and Experiences” Journal, $73
Cozy Sweater5 of 9
Sitting on an airplane for hours and looking good can seem like contradicting activities. But that doesn’t mean you need to wear a tracksuit to make the journey comfortable. Cozy layers, like a chic, oversize sweater, will keep you sitting pretty.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Sweater, $158
Makeup Bag6 of 9
Packing pieces that can serve double duty are a trick of the trade for constant jetsetters. A cosmetic bag that can transition into a cute evening clutch at your destination means there is more room in your suitcase for souvenirs.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Cosmetics Clutch, $46
Travel Candle7 of 9
After a long trip, it’s easy to feel stressed. Packing an aromatic travel candle will help you unwind after a long trip so that you can begin your holiday looking and feeling renewed.
SHOP NOW: Apothia Casa Travel Candle, $28
Laptop Case8 of 9
With so much paraphernalia to carry around these days, it can be hard to feel put-together when traveling. Accessorizing yourself and even your many electronics will have your essentials in order and looking good when they reach security.
SHOP NOW: Marc By Marc Jacobs Laptop Case, $80
Rolling Luggage9 of 9
Investing in sturdy rolling luggage will allow you to stay on the move, while keeping your things safely organized. A metallic version stands out, making it easy to scour baggage claim for your sleek piece in the sea of black bags.
SHOP NOW: Rimowa Trolley, $395
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds