Outrageous hat trends from Paris
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Chanel Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 13Stella McCartney Fall 2013/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13Felipe Oliveira Baptista Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Yohji Yamamoto Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Thierry Mugler Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 13Thierry Mugler Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Valentin Yudashkin Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 13Valentin Yudashkin Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 13Neil Barrett Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 13H&M Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 13Veronique Branquinho Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 13Acne Fall 2013: Imaxtree
Head Case1 of 13
By Shannan Rouss
Paris may be famously associated with the beret, but there are plenty more chapeaus making headway in France. Check out these 12 trend-setting toppers from the fall runways.
Trapper Topper2 of 13
The traditional hunting trapper hat got a ladylike update in shades of pink, electric blue and burgundy at Chanel.
Off to the Races3 of 13
The equestrian-inspired riding hats at Stella McCartney should appeal to the horsey set.
Ride On4 of 13
Proof that inspiration comes from the most unlikely places: a German military motorcycle hood at Felipe Oliveira Baptista.
Extra, Extra!5 of 13
Exaggerated newsboy caps from designer Yohji Yamamoto gave models a gamine, retro vibe. (And yes, those are red press-on-like nails on the gloves.)
Habit Forming6 of 13
A Flying Nun at Thierry Mugler.
Orange Crush7 of 13
Also at Thierry Mugler, a monochromatic look for cold-weather dressing.
Puff Piece8 of 13
This petite white beret-cum-fascinator (at Valentin Yudashkin) earns our official je ne sais quoi stamp of approval.
Ice Princess9 of 13
A silver crown bedecked with white pom-poms created a combo of hard and soft at Valentin Yudashkin.
Play Ball10 of 13
This sleek and sophisticated baseball cap from Neil Barrett is a style home run.
New Recruit11 of 13
The military trend is still going strong with classic cadet-style caps at H&M.
Ranch Dressing12 of 13
The Old West gets a new look at Veronique Branquinho.
That's a Wrap13 of 13
Channeling Boy George at Acne with this scarf-and-bowler combo.
NEXT ON GLO: Style Splurges Worth Saving For
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway