- Next1 of 13Karen Walker, S/S 11: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Steven Alan
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Pink Mascara
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of La Garconne
- Pajama PartyFROM ELLE: Beauty Secrets Around The World
- the september elle cover shoot
- The August Elle Cover Shoot
- Go Behind The Scenes For the ELLE July Cover Shoot
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Behind The Scenes: ELLE Covershoot
- 25 Years of Beauty Trends
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Pajama Party!1 of 13
By Alexis Jonnson
If you're tired of stiff, itchy fabrics and too-snug cuts, then you can finally rest easy. With models gliding down the runway in pieces that resemble sleepwear, the PJ trend has officially become fashionable. Here are 12 stylish sleeper hits—along with tips on how to wear them.
Simply Silky2 of 13
Try a drapey silk jacket with your jeans and tee for a fresh and subtly sexy take on the classic combo.
SHOP NOW: 10 Crosby Jacket, $395
Lounging Around3 of 13
A bold, of-the-moment hue gives these loungers a stylish edge. Wear a fitted top to show off your shape.
SHOP NOW: Antrhopologie Loungers, $50
Sheer Bliss4 of 13
A sheer chemise can be worn outside the bedroom—just make sure to add a nude slip underneath. Pair it with metallic heels and sparkling estate jewelry, and you're ready for an evening affair.
SHOP NOW: Edith 11 Chemise, $148
Purple Reign5 of 13
Combine two hot trends—menswear and sleepwear—with these sleep slippers that can be worn with trousers or a preppy skirt.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Slipper, $91
A Good Run6 of 13
Classic jogging pants in ultra-cozy knit cotton get an edgy update when paired with lace-up ankle booties and a fitted leather jacket.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jogger Pant, $36
Roll With It7 of 13
A super-soft roll-neck knit will add an element of plush when paired with your favorite pair of denim.
SHOP NOW: Steven Alan Sweater, $265
Jersey Girl8 of 13
A pastel cami in medium-weight jersey is a sweet underpinning for all your layers.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Cami, $5
Cat's Meow9 of 13
Details such as side pockets and satin piping make pajama-like pants appropriate for public. Try capris like these with sky-high heels and a tux jacket.
SHOP NOW: Piamita Nan Pant, $260
Maxed Out10 of 13
Think this is a bathrobe? Think again! Made of supple suede, this coat goes to great lengths to keep you looking warm and well heeled.
SHOP NOW: Boutique Maxi Coat, $400
Boudoir Bag11 of 13
A petit velvet and gilded frame clutch adds an element of Victorian vintage to even the most modern evening looks.
SHOP NOW: House of Harlow 1960 Bag, $148
Gold Standard12 of 13
Put a little glitz in your daily wardrobe with gold-hued trousers. Pair sky-high platforms to create the illusion of legs that go on forever.
SHOP NOW: 10 Crosby Metallic Trouser, $325
Wrap Star13 of 13
Try a kimono-style jacket that will wrap you and your outfit up in style. Wear with leggings and delicate flats to achieve total Zen.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim Initials Kimono, $495
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds