Patriotic finds under $100
- Next1 of 15DKNY S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 15Courtesy of Burton
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Nixon
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of Alternative Apparel
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of Tory Burch
American Woman1 of 15
By Nicole Mann Novick
From star-spangled shorts to patriotically hued boat shoes, we've found 14 pieces—all under $100—that are perfect for showing off your all-American style.
Color Blocks2 of 15
Pair this plaid top with skinny jeans or cutoffs for a classic, all-American look.
SHOP NOW: Burton shirt, $65
Blue Swoon3 of 15
Pair these bright blues with the aforementioned red-and-white-striped tank to show your spirit, or add a simple white tee to keep it chic.
SHOP NOW: Abercrombie & Fitch jegging, $68
Star Spangled4 of 15
These sweet studs are an edgy nod to the holiday. Just add stripes!
SHOP NOW: Gorjana earring, $35
Heart Attack5 of 15
This subtly patriotic scarf in red, white and blue can be worn all year long.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs scarf, $96
Happy Feet6 of 15
Head to your holiday clambake with summer whites and faded boat shoes.
SHOP NOW: Splendid shoe, $79
Totes Cool7 of 15
Hit the beach with a raffia tote that truly stands out.
SHOP NOW: Miss Albright tote, $68
Stripe Hype8 of 15
Red-and-white stripes are an easy way to represent the day. Go all out with trendy, blue-hued pants, or keep the look classic by sticking to summer whites.
SHOP NOW: One.september tank, $68
Roped In9 of 15
An old-fashioned, East Coast rope bracelet gets a makeover. Try it on its own, or layer it with loads of bangles or even a few fine, delicate links.
SHOP NOW: OGJM bracelet, $60
Bag Lady10 of 15
Accessorize your pride. Try this straw clutch with white pants and a crisp denim shirt.
SHOP NOW: Mar y Sol clutch, $88
Time's Up11 of 15
A nylon, grosgrain watch screams summer on the beach. And this masculine style in deep navy and red will seamlessly transition to fall weekends.
SHOP NOW: Nixon watch, $100
American Girl12 of 15
Keep the red, white and blue theme to a minimum when wearing flag-adorned garb. Try a casual but cool gray tank with these stars and stripes.
SHOP NOW: Moto short, $68
Flag Day13 of 15
This flag-emblazoned bag is perfect for any holiday weekend. We particularly love the faded, vintage-inspired canvas.
SHOP NOW: Topshop bag, $64
Batter Up14 of 15
What's more American than baseball? Pair a team USA tee with cutoff shorts for a casual July 4 barbecue.
SHOP NOW: Alternative Apparel shirt, $42
Foot Flare15 of 15
Glammed-up flip-flops are just right for a holiday bonfire on the beach.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch flip-flop, $50
NEXT ON GLO: 13 Summer Sandals Under $150
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds