The side cleavage trend
- Next1 of 6Brooklyn Decker: Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 6Gwyneth Paltrow: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Mischa Barton: Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 6Nicole Kidman: ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Nicole Scherzinger: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 6Naomi Watts: Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- The side cleavage trendWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
Peek-a-Boob!1 of 6
By Brithny Zhang
The sexy thigh-high slit is so last month. In recent weeks, stars are showing some skin in a whole new way. With daring halters and backless dresses, the "side cleavage" is having its moment. From subtle to (nearly) scandalous, see how the celebs are wearing the trend.
Brooklyn Decker brought a beachy vibe to the red carpet in this bright yellow dress with a relaxed fit—especially along the wide-cut sides.
Belle of the Ball2 of 6
At May's Met Ball, Gwyneth Paltrow managed to look demure and elegant, pairing a high neckline with plunging sides.
Double Exposure3 of 6
Mischa Barton opted for a Grecian-inspired white cut-away dress that bared both her midriff and a bit of boob.
Going for the Gold4 of 6
Nicole Kidman’s sparkly Ralph Lauren number clung to her shape, revealing only the faintest hint of side cleavage.
Red Alert5 of 6
Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction in a red halter-neck top that displayed a daring amount of skin. Fashion tape, anyone?
Laced Up6 of 6
The structured Versace dress worn by Naomi Watts provided the svelte star with just enough coverage.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today