12 flattering plus-size fashion finds
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Rachel Pally
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Lands' End
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Eloquil
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Flirt Catalog
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Marshalls
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Avon
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Buy.com
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Lands' End
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Shopittome.com
- Previous Next11 of 13Glo
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Style 369
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of 17sundays.com
- 12 flattering plus-size fashion finds25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Curves Ahead1 of 13
By Daisy Lewellyn
Forget what you've been told about dressing to flatter your figure. Glo has the new rules of plus-size style, including 12 must-have pieces, all under $125. Get ready to show off what you've got.
Skinny Stripes2 of 13
Surprise! Horizontal stripes are slimming. Choose a stretch fabric—not too tight and definitely not too loose—with the darkest hue as the dominating color.
SHOP NOW: Lands' End tee, $30
Pencil Perfect3 of 13
A pencil skirt is a curvy woman's best friend. It hugs hips and smoothes over most women's trouble area: the lower belly. Make a true style statement and sport a bold yellow hue with new neutrals like gold, bronze, flax, khaki or crisp white.
SHOP NOW: Eloquil skirt, $65
Vivid Imagination4 of 13
Color your world long and lean with a floor-grazing maxi dress with horizontal paneling to elongate your shape. Try with a cardigan and studs during the day and oversize hoops at night.
SHOP NOW: Flirt maxi dress, $58
Sole Power5 of 13
Wedges do wonders for the calves. Pair the comfy heel with flat-front Bermuda shorts and a tunic for a casual weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Marshalls sandal, $30
Orange Crush6 of 13
One of the most slimming silhouettes in town, this shirtdress offers a flattering V-neck and forgiving belt, allowing you to make adjustments.
SHOP NOW: Avon shirt dress, $32
Linked In7 of 13
Shy away from tight, oversize chokers. Instead, embrace a long, delicate chain necklace that draws eyes down, creating more length.
SHOP NOW: Buy.com necklace, $13
Red Hot8 of 13
Give the girls a lift with this slimming halter one-piece that shows off every woman's skinny section… the décolleté. Shirring around the bust and gold hardware help create the perfect shape.
SHOP NOW: Lands' End swimsuit, $70
Glow for It9 of 13
Solid-colored tanks worn under a navy or black blazer shave off inches at the waistline. One with sequin detailing adds instant glam with your flirty, knee-length skirt or laid-back boyfriend jeans.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy tank, $27
Cover Story10 of 13
Perfect for camouflaging tummies and unwanted rolls, a bright scarf is every girl's best friend and adds a splash of color to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Reiss scarf, $75
That's a Wrap11 of 13
This lightweight jacket has a swingy—not clingy—fit. Worn open or wrapped around the waist, the rich bamboo shade is ideal for summer travel, making your coach flights feel like first class.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Pally sweater, $124
Grecian Goddess12 of 13
Perfect for an evening wedding or a girls' night out, this draped cocktail dress hides what you hate and flatters what you love.
SHOP NOW: Lovedrobe dress, $56
Special-Tee13 of 13
There's nothing better than a comfy tee, except a comfy tee with rock-star studs and full arm–friendly batwing sleeves. Dress it up with skinny jeans and stacked platforms or sport with casual leggings and ballet flats for off-duty errand runs.
SHOP NOW: 17 Sundays tunic, $54
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds