Red Carpet Color
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 13Foto Jacopo / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 13Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 13Robert Smith / Ipa Press / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 13Charles Eshelman/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 13RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digita / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 13Sonya Wise/London Entertainment/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 13RD / Roe / Retna Digital
- Previous Next11 of 13Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next12 of 13Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Red Carpet ColorCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
INTRO_RedCarpet_v02a1 of 13
Heavy Metal2 of 13
By Nicole Mann Novick
The reflection of Halle Berry’s stunning silver dress gives her body an all-over glow.
Red Head3 of 13
Julianne Moore’s hot pink top and rust skirt bring out the color of her fiery mane.
Blushing Belle4 of 13
Lucy Liu’s light pink confection-y dress highlights her rosy cheekbones and is a starkly elegant contrast to her long black hair.
Radiant Heat5 of 13
Penelope Cruz’s cream-colored gown highlights her olive skin tone.
Flash Point6 of 13
Joy Bryant’s gold sheath is a stunning complement to her bright complexion.
Golden Girl7 of 13
Taylor Swift’s fire engine red gown adds a bit of drama to her youthful blond look when paired with an elegant updo and subtle makeup.
Glow Girl8 of 13
Gwyneth Paltrow’s coral ensemble gives her peachy cheeks some added glow.
Dark Side9 of 13
A sexy black dress accentuates Sofia Vergara’s curves in all the right places.
Bronze Goddess10 of 13
The bronze accents on Anne Hathaway’s dress accentuate her newly golden locks.
Blue's Clues11 of 13
Gabourey Sidibe’s electric blue gown exudes elegance and sophistication. Formal and fun, the color pops to enhance the star’s best features without being too busy.
Go Green12 of 13
Sparkly green will look stunning on just about everyone. When Blake Lively shows off the rich color, her eyes sparkle.
Baby Blues13 of 13
Emily Blunt’s turquoise dress brings out her bright eyes and looks just right against her light skin.