How to Run in Heels
Glo got advice from an unlikely source
On what high heels symbolize to him: In most of the heels that I wear, I'm 6'5", which can be fun. On a deeper level, wearing high heels is a powerful representation of gender equality for me. The feminist movement has done a wonderful job giving women access to masculinity, but the same is not true for men. Until we live in a world where men can embrace their femininity and be affirmed for who they are, we can't live in a world with gender equality. Wearing high heels is one of the ways that I try to articulate that: If someone is comfortable with a man who wears high heels, I know that they'll be comfortable with a powerful woman, and I know that they really stand for a more gender-equal society.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway