Shades of Summer
- Next1 of 8Noel Vasquez/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Anthony Goodrich/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Robyn Beck/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Ariel Marinkovic/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Mike Marsland/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Grayson Alexander/Retna
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
- Shades of Summer10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
A Singer’s New Designs1 of 8
Lady Gaga is rumored to be designing a collection of sunglasses for Brit designer Linda Farrow. Will they be statement making? Maybe. Stylish? We’re not so sure. Click through for stars who know how to work a pair of shades and shop similar looks.
Kim Kardashian2 of 8
Kim Kardashian knows these oversize square shades suit her because they add angles to the softer curves of her oval face.
BUY NOW: Kenneth Cole Sunglasses, $60.
Beyonce Knowles3 of 8
Beyoncé probably has so many sunglasses she could wear a different pair every day, but we approve of these gold-trimmed oversize cat-eyes du jour. Big personalities need big frames, don’t they Sasha Fierce?
BUY NOW: Fendi Sunglasses, $395.
Nicole Richie4 of 8
Nicole Richie pulls off a charming Audrey Hepburn-inspired style, polished off with a pair of large oval Holly Golightly shades.
BUY NOW: Bottega Veneta Sunglasses, $216.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: See photos of a young Nicole
Angelina Jolie5 of 8
Angelina Jolie is known for her understated fashion choices, including her eyewear picks. These aviators accent her perfectly symmetrical features — but trust us, this classic style looks good on anyone.
BUY NOW: Steve Madden Sunglasses, $36.
Julianne Moore6 of 8
She may happily blend into the NYC streets, but Julianne Moore stands out as a movie star on the red carpet. Aside from her drop-dead gorgeous hair, nothing says modern glam like oversize round frames.
BUY NOW: Rising Star Sunglasses, $24.
Halle Berry7 of 8
Halle Berry may have chosen these square tortoise toned-shades since they complement her hair and skin so well. But let’s be honest — anything looks good on that face.
BUY NOW: Armani Exchange Sunglasses, $90.
Reese Witherspoon8 of 8
At a certain point, we all know what suits us — and Reese Witherspoon is no exception. She’s learned that the rounded edges of these frames help soften the angles of her heart-shaped face.
BUY NOW: Arden B. Sunglasses, $19.50.