- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 16Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of Archive Jewelry
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Shine OnThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
STYLE_Intro_jewelry$100_v011 of 16
Super Dome2 of 16
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Reminiscent of an exquisite bombe ring from the '40s, this gold bauble would add a glamorous touch to a date night look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Ring, $25
Drop By3 of 16
These sparkling globe earrings would give a splash of sparkle to an everyday work suit.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Earrings, $95
The Rose Knows4 of 16
Add a touch of romance to your look with this rose ring in a rich, fall shade of burgundy.
SHOP NOW: Ollipop Ring, $48
Good In Bead5 of 16
These turquoise and gold earrings would easily dress up a casual outfit and add a great pop of color to an otherwise subdued office look.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, $90
Mix Master6 of 16
A twist on a traditional charm bracelet, this style features a half pearl, half link band with pretty gem-studded trinkets and a cool leopard print ribbon that’s so right for fall.
SHOP NOW: Betsey Johnson Bracelet, $55
State Of Grace7 of 16
This necklace pairs pretty lace with wood and glass beads for a dainty version of the season’s must-have statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Necklace, $58
Bright Spot8 of 16
This enamel bangle showcases a preppy-chic polka dot pattern that we’d wear alone or with a bunch of other gold bracelets and a watch.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Bracelet, $98
How Charming9 of 16
This sweet charm ring has a bit of a bite, thanks to a studded diamond.
SHOP NOW: Marc By Marc Jacobs Ring, $48
By A Thread10 of 16
We love the cool mix of this necklace with its chain, gemstone and tassel details. Try a style like this with a simple t-shirt and let it be the focus of your outfit.
SHOP NOW: Madewell Necklace, $38
Cuff Love11 of 16
For some serious sparkle, pop an oversize gem cuff on your wrist. We particularly love this autumn-inspired shade of purple.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Cuff, $68
Flash Player12 of 16
The perfect accent to a little black dress or a white t-shirt, this rhinestone necklace suggests a very cool kind of glamour.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Necklace, $78
Put A Ring On It13 of 16
These porcelain and gold-plated rings have a cool vintage vibe but we love the precious message and the tongue-in-cheek image of a ring on a ring.
SHOP NOW: Archive Rings, $84
The Gold Standard14 of 16
This gold bangle could stand alone or in a stack. The polished curves definitely suggest a vintage look.
SHOP NOW: Halston Heritage Bangle, $45
Top Model15 of 16
We swooned when model and actress Molly Sims debuted her jewelry line and now we’ve fallen hard for these deco-y drop earrings.
SHOP NOW: Grayce Earrings, $95
It's About Time16 of 16
These quirky clock face earrings would make a great pair for everyday wear.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Earrings, $12
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios