Shop 14 Street Style Looks From NYFW
- Next1 of 15D Dipasupil/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 15Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 15Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 15Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 15Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 15Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 15Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 15Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 15Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 15Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 15Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 15D Dipasupil/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 15Josiah Kamau/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 15Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 15Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Shop 14 Street Style Looks From NYFW18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Street Smarts1 of 15
By Tiffany Tse
Confession: While we obsess over the theatrical looks and designer ensembles from New York Fashion Week, we're often just as wowed by the street style. From models enjoying a moment of downtime to front-row fixtures rushing to the next show, inspiration abounds off the runway. And the best part? You don't have to wait till spring to replicate your favorite outfits. Click through our slideshow to shop 14 of the best looks from last week.
Time To Reboot2 of 15
This trendsetter makes a smart decision with her Fashion Week footwear, choosing Madewell's versatile ankle boots.
SHOP NOW: Madewell The Billie boot, $228, shopbop.com
Blue Crush3 of 15
Freelance writer Emily Mercer adds a pop of color to her laid-back ensemble with Rag & Bone's bright blue clutch.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone Pilot Clutch, $240, rag-bone.com
Easy Does It4 of 15
Thanks to its relaxed silhouette, Zara's printed T-shirt dress is this girl's way to stay comfortable throughout the hectic week.
SHOP NOW: Zara Retro Printed Dress, $80, zara.com
Getting Sneaky5 of 15
Wearing a striped dress and Vans sneakers, this girl took a cue from the spring runways, where flat, comfortable shoes dominated many collections.
SHOP NOW: Vans Checkboard Slip-Ons, $47, vans.com
Come Round6 of 15
Seung Meelee punches up simple basics with quirky accessories, like a croc clutch and Urban Outfitters round shades.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Follow the Lines round sunglasses, $14, urbanoutfitters.com
Like a Lady7 of 15
SHOP NOW: Miss Wu Delicate Leaf print crêpe de chine blouse, $295, and chiffon skirt, $245, nordstrom.com
Stripe Search8 of 15
This model's shortcut to cool downtown style? Vika Levin simply teamed slim jeans with American Apparel's leotard top.
SHOP NOW: American Apparel stripe cotton spandex jersey T-shirt leotard, $28, americanapparel.net
Biker Girl9 of 15
Private car service? So last year! This stylish girl opted to bike to the tents, adding Mission Bicycle Company's sleek basket to her two-wheeler to hold her purse along the way.
SHOP NOW: Mission Bicycle Company Bike Porter, $199, missionbicycle.com
Easily Suede10 of 15
Marina Albino masters the off-duty model look: skinny jeans, ankle boots, a backpack and stylish coat—in this case a Plenty by Tracy Reese suede jacket.
SHOP NOW: Plenty by Tracy Reese suede fringe jacket, $238, bloomingdales.com
Vested Interest11 of 15
Model Nikia Phoenix stays cool in New York's September heat, wearing Stella & Jamie's vest with white jeans.
SHOP NOW: Stella & Jamie Abelie vest in white stripes, $161, couturecandy.com
In The Bag12 of 15
In between runway shows, Karlie Kloss sticks to the basics in a T-shirt dress and canvas sneakers. Her only glamorous accessory? Michael Kors' splurge-worthy tote (which she also uses to store breakfast!).
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors Miranda tote with grommets, $1,195, bloomingdales.com
Pattern Play13 of 15
Olivia Palermo grounds her mixed prints with neutral accessories, namely a white top-handle bag and Tibi's classic ankle-strap heels.
SHOP NOW: Tibi Carine ankle-strap heels in black/red, $395, revolveclothing.com
Rock On14 of 15
This stylish pedestrian was spotted near Lincoln Center rocking a grunge-inspired outfit: 3.1 Phillip Lim's tank top and ripped jeans.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim I Heart Nueva York muscle tank, $325, blueandcream.com
Yellow Pages15 of 15
Illustrator Kendall Lock brightens up Fashion Week in round sunglasses and Pixie Market's sweet embellished frock.
SHOP NOW: Pixie Market milk-and-honey dress, $56, pixiemarket.com