Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Michael Buckner/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 13Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 13Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 13Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 13Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Shop Like A Star25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Cameron Diaz1 of 13
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo.
We love everything about Cameron's look especially the color of her dress. Try a bright tropical shade like a coral or tangerine to brighten up your style this winter.
SHOP NOW: Bright Sweater
Michelle Williams2 of 13
Thanks to some major sparkles, Michelle's fabulous '60s-inspired cap-sleeve dress looks just modern enough.
SHOP NOW: Cap-Sleeve Dress
Zoe Saldana3 of 13
The actress chose a neutral minidress with a feminine ruffle accent that perfectly complements her skin tone and elongates her petite frame.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Skirt
Natalie Portman4 of 13
This mother-to-be showed off her growing bump in a glamorous floor-length gown with nude and neon accents at the neck.
SHOP NOW: Maxi Dress
Amy Adams5 of 13
Paired perfectly with simple gold accessories, this cerulean blue dress really complements Amy's red hair.
SHOP NOW: Blue Dress
Demi Moore6 of 13
The actress went for a downtown look in an edgy, zipper-trimmed dress.
SHOP NOW: Zipper Detail Dress
Nicole Richie7 of 13
A dramatic draped sleeve balances out the one-shoulder, short silhouette of Nicole's crushed velvet dress.
SHOP NOW: One-Shoulder Dress
Minnie Driver8 of 13
The actress chose a form-fitting gold satin dress with lace embellishments for a sophisticated but fun evening look.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress
Lady Gaga9 of 13
We're usually not fans of Lady Gaga's outfits, but at a recent appearance she channeled a major trend — Gothic chic.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt
Carey Mulligan10 of 13
Just like her blond, bobbed counterpart, Michelle Williams, Carey rocked a '60s-inspired dress that emphasized her tiny waist and long legs.
SHOP NOW: Belted Dress
Sophia Bush11 of 13
Sophia's sparkling mini dress would be perfect for a post-holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress
Rosamund Pike12 of 13
A pair of semi-sheer tights adds a touch of sophistication to the actress's sexy space-age dress.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Tights
Claudia Schiffer13 of 13
The supermodel demonstrates how to make florals work for winter: Just add layers like a knit sweater, opaque tights and boots.
SHOP NOW: Floral Dress