Shop Like a Star
- Next1 of 12Mark Wilson/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 12Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 12Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 12David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 12The Image Gate/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12The Image Gate/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 12Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Shop Like a Star
More to Love
Michelle Obama1 of 12
Check out our favorite looks of the week. — Glo
The first lady chose a vibrant and elegant silk floral print gown by Alexander McQueen for the annual State Dinner.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Dress
Rachel Bilson2 of 12
The starlet's chic Zac Posen dress is the perfect shade of coral to brighten up a winter evening.
SHOP NOW: Coral Sweater
Kirsten Dunst3 of 12
Kiki's Rodarte wrap dress won her style points thanks to its Asian-inspired silhouette and perfectly on-trend prints.
SHOP NOW: Wrap Dress
BING MORE: Wrap Dresses
Selena Gomez4 of 12
Selena's Grecian gown was a lovely match with her olive-toned skin and dark hair.
SHOP NOW: Pleated Maxi Dress
Molly Sims5 of 12
The actress sparkled in a lavender mini dress that showed off her mile-long legs.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Mini Dress
Minnie Driver6 of 12
Minnie's one-shouldered dress flattered her figure in a way that only skintight leather can do.
SHOP NOW: Leather Pencil Skirt
BING MORE: Leather Skirts
Kate Bosworth7 of 12
The star accentuated her golden glow in a gray Alexander McQueen gown and metallic clutch bag.
SHOP NOW: Gray Dress
Gwyneth Paltrow8 of 12
Gwynnie upped the ante of her pale blush Azzedine Alaia dress with a pair of hot pink pumps.
SHOP NOW: Pink High Heels
BING MORE: Pink Shoes
Cate Blanchett9 of 12
The actress wears mens-inspired styles the right way: in a sleek fitted jacket and exaggerated wide-leg pants.
SHOP NOW: Wide-Leg Pants
Erika Christensen10 of 12
If you don't want to wear sparkle from head-to-toe, try one piece in sequins, like this glittering tank top.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Top
Camilla Belle11 of 12
Camilla's satin dress practically floats over her body and highlights all her best features with a simple sophistication.
SHOP NOW: Satin Dress
Jennifer Morrison12 of 12
Texture and embellishments add drama to Jennifer's otherwise-subtle nude dress and shoes.
SHOP NOW: Dress With Embellished Top
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds