Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 7Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 7Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 7Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 7Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 7Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 7Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Shop Like A Star
More to Love
Izabella Miko1 of 7
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo
The actress's googly-eye dress was unusual but she reportedly wore it to show her support for sustainable clothing; all the plastic peepers were recycled from stuffed animals. In any case, we loved the flattering shape of her flirty frock.
SHOP NOW: Bubble Hem Dress
Summer Glau2 of 7
SHOP NOW: Strapless Dress
Mena Suvari3 of 7
Mena kept it casual in a loose top and skinny jeans which she perfectly accessorized with platform pumps and a statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Statement Necklace
Jennifer Ferrin4 of 7
The actress chose a figure flattering one-shouldered gray dress which she paired with bright blue shoes.
SHOP NOW: Blue High Heels
Eva Longoria5 of 7
Eva's look is decidedly off-duty Hollywood: a luxe knit sweater paired with skinny jeans, knee-high boots and a statement bag.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Jeans
Camilla Belle6 of 7
The actress stays warm but looks cool in a ladylike coat and heels.
SHOP NOW: Peacoat
Beyoncé7 of 7
The temperature may have dropped below zero, but that didn't stop Beyoncé from channeling her inner rock star in this studded pants and leather jacket ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests