Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Jon Furniss/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Jon Furniss/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
- Shop Like A Star
More to Love
Blake Lively1 of 10
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo
The Gossip Girl star's bold gown highlights two of spring's biggest trends: Grecian draping and electric color.
SHOP NOW: Blue Dress
Emma Roberts2 of 10
The key to Emma's elegant daytime look is her fluid, wide leg pants.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Pants
Thandie Newton3 of 10
We love the tropical vibe of Thandie's floral print Louis Vuitton dress.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Dress
Karen Elson4 of 10
The model attended a show at New York Fashion Week in a gorgeous crushed velvet magenta dress.
SHOP NOW: Velvet Dress
Kelly Osbourne5 of 10
Kelly balanced her ladylike lace dress with a masculine leather jacket for an offbeat and totally cool look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket
Gabrielle Union6 of 10
The actresses' canary yellow shift dress beautifully compliments her skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Dress
Leigh Lezark7 of 10
Leigh goes for a distinctly sexy look in a body-conscious black mini dress.
SHOP NOW: Body-Con Dress
Brittany Snow8 of 10
The actresses' easy, draped dress shows off her figure in a universally flattering and neutral color: white.
SHOP NOW: White Dress
Emma Watson9 of 10
Emma's short flirty dress has a pleated skirt that shows off her legs. Overall this bell-shaped shift is a fun and appropriate look for someone her age.
SHOP NOW: Bell-Skirt Dress
Rose Byrne10 of 10
Not quite ready for spring, Rose rocked a double-breasted navy coat, charcoal pants and ruby heels at a recent appearance.
SHOP NOW: Gray Pants