Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 11EB / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11Jason Webber / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11Josephine Santos / PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Scott Kirkland / WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11London Entertainment / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Wagner Az / PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Asadorian-Mejia / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11KCS Presse / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Shop Like A Star10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Bryce Dallas Howard1 of 11
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less.
Top off a full-skirted, '50s-style party dress with a cropped jacket.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
Katy Perry2 of 11
Out and about in London, Mrs. Russell Brand anchors a printed silk kaftan with black suede knee-high boots.
SHOP NOW: Knee High Boots
Michelle Trachtenberg3 of 11
A brightly printed scarf can transform a basic blazer and jeans.
SHOP NOW: Bright Scarf
Malin Akerman4 of 11
Add a shot of color to your evening look with one of the many bold-colored jeans available for spring.
SHOP NOW: Colored Jeans
Halle Berry5 of 11
Evening shoes for a navy cocktail dress can be tricky. Go with a wispy black sandal.
SHOP NOW: Navy Dresses
Amanda Seyfried6 of 11
Balance tight black jeans with a loose, smocked top and combat boots to create a casual rocker vibe.
SHOP NOW: Smock Tops
Sara Jessica Parker7 of 11
This vibrantly hued wrap coat has such a simple silhouette, it works perfectly with minimal accessories and low-heel shoes.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Tone Coats
Sienna Miller8 of 11
This baroque-print mini and faux fur mix is quintessential quirky English-girl style. Anchor the look with black accessories.
SHOP NOW: Baroque Prints
Selena Gomez9 of 11
Sweats aren't just for the gym anymore. Wear a pair as you would capris or skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Sweatpants
Taylor Swift10 of 11
Pair a thin-striped boatneck tee with a girly, double-layer mini for a flirty, très français ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Striped Tops
Emily Browning11 of 11
Nude pumps complement an all-white, '20s-style cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress