Shop Like a Star
- Next1 of 10Toby Canham/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Daniele Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Alexandra Wyman/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 10Toby Canham/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10RD/Orchon/Retna Digital
- Shop Like a StarWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
Carey Mulligan1 of 10
Carey Mulligan showed off one of this season’s hottest silhouettes: the full skirt. Try a wool or velvet style for added volume.
SHOP NOW: Full Skirt, $89
Veronica Webb2 of 10
Veronica Webb sparkled from head to toe in a glittering mini dress, heels and jewelry. If all-over shimmer is too much for you, try a sequin clutch or cuff bracelet.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Clutch, $48
Uma Thurman3 of 10
Uma Thurman mixed up her all-black ensemble with different textures, including satin, wool and sequins. Try a lace shell underneath a sweater or blazer for the same effect.
SHOP NOW: Lace Tank Top, $102
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 10
SJP’s classic swing coat adds instant elegance to her outfit. Try a style with vintage-inspired buttons for a fashionable retro look.
SHOP NOW: Swing Coat, $127
Kelly Ripa5 of 10
Kelly Ripa hits a high-style note in this chic velvet dress. Whether it’s a blazer, skirt or pant, velvet is the material for the holiday season.
SHOP NOW: Velvet Dress, $195
Julianne Moore6 of 10
Julianne Moore’s one-shoulder trompe-l'œil gown may be too avant-garde for most, but the sleek pairing of the satin and lace is something everyone should try.
SHOP NOW: Lace-Embellished Dress, $270
Heidi Klum7 of 10
Leave it to Heidi Klum to make a fashion statement in a white suit. We love this look as a new way to wear winter white during the day or out at night.
SHOP NOW: White Suit, $192
Dakota Fanning8 of 10
Dakota Fanning looks all grown up in a floor-length strapless dress. It’s a bit bridal for our taste, but we do love the dropped waist, especially as an ode to the 1920s fashions that were all over the fall runways.
SHOP NOW: Dropped Waist Dress, $245
Camilla Belle9 of 10
Camilla Belle’s look is decidedly Southwestern thanks to a beaded, fringe-embellished skirt and wide belt, but her crisp white shirt suggests a more refined style.
SHOP NOW: White Button Down Shirt, $40
Anne Hathaway10 of 10
Check out our favorite celeb looks of the week. — Glo
White and cream mix elegantly together in Anne Hathaway’s dress, creating a fresh look for the actress.
SHOP NOW: White & Cream Sweater, $118
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today