Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 10John Spellman / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 10Donna Ward / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 10Dario Cantatore/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next8 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Shop Like A Star
More to Love
Halle Berry1 of 10
Shop our favorite celebrity looks for less. — Glo
There are very few people who can pull of a gold brocade suit, and Halle Berry is one of them. Try a sweater with a hint of gold for a similarly bold effect.
SHOP NOW: Gold Sweater
Mila Kunis2 of 10
The plunging neckline of this dress is making us swoon.
SHOP NOW: Deep V-Neck Top
Julianne Moore3 of 10
The actress’s dress is a perfect example of how to wear winter florals.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Dress
Christina Hendricks4 of 10
Thanks to its to-the-knee length, boat neck cut and trim waist, this formfitting red dress is flattering in all the right places.
SHOP NOW: Red Sheath Dress
Jessica Alba5 of 10
A tailored, feminine tuxedo can take your look to another level of chic.
SHOP NOW: Tuxedo Jacket
Blake Lively6 of 10
We love the iridescent glow of this green mini dress. What a fabulous holiday party look!
SHOP NOW: Green Dress
Eva Mendes7 of 10
A wrap dress with a wide sash creates an effortlessly chic and slimming look.
SHOP NOW: Wrap Dress
Natalie Portman8 of 10
This one-shouldered dress looks divine with Natalie’s side-swept hair, red lip and minimalist accessories.
SHOP NOW: One-Shouldered Dress
Amanda Peet9 of 10
Everyone should try a fitted jacket over a long, romantic skirt or dress.
SHOP NOW: Fitted Jacket
Mandy Moore10 of 10
A body-conscious sweater dress is perfectly paired with sheer tights and pointed booties.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Dress