Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 8Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 8Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 8Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 8RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 8David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 8Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Ron Asadorian / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 8Sam Sharma / Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com
- Shop Like A Star
More to Love
Sofia Vergara1 of 8
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo
Sofia shows us how to look sleek, chic and bundled up in a puffy coat and tall lace-up boots.
SHOP NOW: Puffy Coat
Katie Holmes2 of 8
Katie's look is modern-day Sgt. Pepper cool. A utilitarian-inspired jacket is a great buy that you can wear now and over a sundress this spring.
SHOP NOW: Military Jacket
Eva Longoria3 of 8
Eva rocks a perfectly layered look in a blazer, scarf, stylish fedora and over-the-knee boots.
SHOP NOW: Scarf
Emily Blunt4 of 8
Ahead of the curve, Emily shows off one of spring's hottest trends: color block.
SHOP NOW: Color Block Dress
Camilla Belle5 of 8
Camilla is the queen of casual cool in jeans, a striped cardigan, flat boots and oversize shades.
SHOP NOW: Striped Cardigan
Brooke Shields6 of 8
Animal prints are everywhere this season, and Brooke makes the look work for her in this python print trench.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Blouse
Alexa Ray Joel7 of 8
Spice up an all black outfit with a festive pop of color in your makeup and accessories, like Alexa Ray.
SHOP NOW: Red High Heels
Mila Kunis8 of 8
Despite the storms in Southern California, Mila stays dry and looks cool in a trench coat and rubber boots.
SHOP NOW: Wellies
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds