Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 12Headlinephoto / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 12Jayme Oak / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 12Headlinephoto / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 12Sharky / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 12I.R / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 12Whittle / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 12MAP / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 12JLM / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 12EM43 / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 12V. Labissiere / Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 12YAMALYAN / Splash News
- Shop Like A StarGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Rachel Bilson1 of 12
Check out our favorite looks of the week. —Glo
Here she encourages the farm-to-table movement by picking strawberries. We love how she paired a perfectly aged straw hat with a casual T-shirt and cutoffs.
SHOP MORE: Straw Hats
Eva Mendes2 of 12
Accessorize a fluid silk day dress with neutral platforms and an oversized straw satchel.
SHOP MORE: Straw Totes
Giselle Bunchen3 of 12
The perfect gym outfit: A black T-shirt, black capris and grey trainers.
SHOP MORE: Black Athletic Capris
Halle Berry4 of 12
Mother-daughter denim done right: Sweet overalls for the little one, cool cutoffs and a graphic top for Berry.
SHOP MORE: Denim Cutoff Shorts
Jessica Alba5 of 12
Pay attention, because this is akin to seeing a unicorn. Alba is known for her neutral accessories, but here she goes for an oversized piece in a vibrant shade of red.
SHOP MORE: Coral Scarves
Kate Moss6 of 12
This bride-to-be makes grunge look chic by mixing a plaid shirt with skinny jeans and sleek blackout shades.
SHOP MORE: Plaid Shirts
Katie Holmes7 of 12
A sweet LBD can be unique. Just look for details such as side cutouts to reveal unexpected areas.
SHOP MORE: Cutout Dresses
Minnie Driver8 of 12
Keep a beach outfit effortlessly chic by adding colorful cotton accessories.
SHOP MORE: Espadrilles
Nicole Richie9 of 12
Give a sweet, lace-trimmed frock a shot of rock with a studded denim vest, a chunky black bag and shoes.
SHOP MORE: Black Wedge Sandals
Paris Hilton10 of 12
The beauty of polka dots, among many other things, is that you're automatically given two foolproof colors to accessorize with. Here, Hilton alternates shades of beige and white through her sunglasses, bag and heels.
SHOP MORE: Polka Dots
Rachel Zoe11 of 12
We could argue that the limited-edition Missoni Bugaboo stroller is accessory enough, but the chunky, multi-strand baubles that she's wearing are quite fabulous as well.
SHOP MORE: Statement Necklaces
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley12 of 12
If you're going for a long-sleeve summer look, then make sure to balance it like this Transformers star does: a peekaboo neckline, a side-slit in the skirt and breezy lace-up heels.
SHOP MORE: Lace Up Sandals
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios