Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 11PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Thibault Monnier/Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Brian Prahl/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11Grifoni/Sarmiento/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Christopher Polk/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 11ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next8 of 11ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next10 of 11ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Splash News
Gwen Stefani1 of 11
We've rounded up the chicest celebrity vacation looks, from colorful caftans to silky maxi styles. See the stars' off-duty styles. By Zoe Schaeffer
The always-stylish Stefani turned heads in Cannes, where she wears a watercolor-splashed dress in a flowing yet still flattering shape.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress
Katie Holmes2 of 11
In Miami, Holmes shows how to do summer knits in a slouchy crochet dress and accessorizes with an oversized tote bag.
SHOP NOW: Crocheted Striped Dress
Kourtney Kardashian3 of 11
In Bora Bora with son Mason, Kardashian wears a graphic bandeau bikini and statement cat-eye sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: Chevron Bandeau Bikini
Anne Hathaway4 of 11
Hathaway is spotted (literally) in Capri wearing a retro dotted aqua one-piece. It's nice to see a celeb who knows how to flaunt it without overexposure.
SHOP NOW: Retro Dot Swimsuit
Kate Hudson5 of 11
She recently had her baby, but while on a Mexican "Baby Moon," Hudson covers up in a relaxed caftan that's as comfy as it is stylish.
SHOP NOW: Printed Caftan
Bar Refaeli6 of 11
Refaeli exemplifies effortless dressing in an oversized leopard-print scarf, white tank and skinny jeans. The best part? This look easily works any home turf.
SHOP NOW: Blue Leopard Scarf
Catherine Zeta-Jones7 of 11
Like more than a few other celebs, Zeta-Jones vacationed in St. Tropez, where she shows off a c'est la vie attitude in a sunburst print maxi-skirt and white beaded bag.
SHOP NOW: Pink Printed Caftan
Beyoncé Knowles8 of 11
As she arrives in Nice, Knowles makes a nearly all-black outfit summer appropriate by topping it off with a white-hot dinner jacket, funky shades and straw hat.
SHOP NOW: White Blazer
Miley Cyrus9 of 11
In Sydney, Cyrus plays the rebel part in a motorcycle jacket, Harley-Davidson tee and ever-present chunky side braid.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket
Princess Beatrice10 of 11
Prince William's cousin Princess Beatrice shows us she is no shrinking violet, wearing an asymmetrical Kelly green jumper and a trendy fedora while visiting St. Tropez.
SHOP NOW: Asymmetric Jumpsuit
Selena Gomez11 of 11
We admit that you might have to be 20 or younger to pull of this skimpy crocheted top and cutoff look, but Gomez and Bieber are too cute for words while walking hand-in-hand during a Hawaiian vacation with their families.
SHOP NOW: Crocheted Crop Top
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds