Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 15Kristina Nikishina/Epsilon/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 15Tony Barson/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 15Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 15Kevin Winter/Tonight Show/Getty Images for The Tonight Show
- Previous Next5 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 15GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next7 of 15RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next8 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next9 of 15Dave Hogan/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 15ST/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next12 of 15Jason LaVeris/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 15Pedro Andrade/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next14 of 15Debra L Rothenberg/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 15Ian Gavan/Getty Images
- Shop Like A StarThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 15
Celebs have a way of reshaping the rules when it comes to fashion, whether it's with extravagant capes or crimson leather. We rounded up our favorite looks—prepare to be inspired! By Zoe Schaeffer
SJP pulls off a modern "Little Red Riding Hood," but if the look is too fairy tale for you, then look for shorter versions of the evening cape in a more subdued hue.
SHOP NOW: Camel Cape
Diane Kruger2 of 15
Want to show off toned gams and shoulders like our favorite fashionable actress? Try a halter-style top—stunning on broad shoulders—and an above-the-knee hemline.
SHOP NOW: Black Halter Top Dress
Kate Moss3 of 15
The newlywed shows off her postnuptial glow in two of this season's hottest trends: snakeskin print and a sharp white blazer.
SHOP NOW: Snakeprint Sheath Dress
Katie Holmes4 of 15
Embrace fall's red-hot trend by way of leather pants, but keep the look day-appropriate with neutral accents.
SHOP NOW: Red Leather Pants
Jessica Alba5 of 15
Try a classic trench in a solid color with contrast piping for a structured look when getting around town.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat with Piping
Anne Hathaway6 of 15
Lace is an effortless way to pull off an elegant look. Wear it with a nude heel and simple jewelry for a timeless red carpet ready look in real life.
SHOP NOW: Lace Shift Dress
Sandra Bullock7 of 15
Bullock makes the case that jumpsuits can be glamorous when they're flattering and sophisticated. Complete the look with simple strappy sandals and minimalist bracelets.
SHOP NOW: Black Strapless Jumpsuit
Beyoncé Knowles8 of 15
If you're an expectant mom like Beyoncé, then debut that baby bump in a drapey citrus-hued dress.
SHOP NOW: Orange Maxi Dress
Jennifer Aniston9 of 15
Aniston proves that a simple LBD equals sophistication but worn in leather makes for a modern take on the classic look.
SHOP NOW: Black Leather Shift Dress
Emma Ston10 of 15
Current Hollywood "it" girl Stone shows us that the play of pink and red can make for an elegant evening look.
SHOP NOW: Hot Pink Pencil Skirt
Zoe Saldana11 of 15
Take center stage with an easy, breezy metallic dress. Wear with a sexy bare neckline to let this retro style shine.
SHOP NOW: Metallic Dress
Kerry Washington12 of 15
Wear a fluorescent shade with sleek accessories for a very modern feel.
SHOP NOW: Chartreuse Maxi Dress
Fergie13 of 15
Toughen up a feminine print with skinny leather pants and dark shades.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Floral Print Top
Kirsten Dunst14 of 15
Get Dunst's indie queen-cool look in a black-and-white paisley top with edgy Oxfords and bright nails.
SHOP NOW: Oxford Sandals
Gwyneth Paltrow15 of 15
When wearing nude, try a universally flattering pale rose tint like Paltrow does—a definite win for fair skin. (Darker complexions work well alongside both rose and more beige-y tones.)
SHOW NOW: Nude Color Silk Top