Shop Like A Star: Celebrity Moms & Kids
- Next1 of 14StClair / Massie / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 14Kaminski / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 14Clint Brewer / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 14Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next9 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 14Tony Barson/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 14Saleem & Ahmad Elatab / Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 14Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com
- Shop Like A Star: Celebrity Moms & Kids10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
Angelina Jolie1 of 14
Whether they’re at the airport or on the red carpet, these are our favorite celebrity looks of the week.
Style is all in the family. Jolie opts for classic cashmere in a sweater/pencil skirt combo while the twins hold suit, and Zahara stays trendy with her neon stripes.
Gwen Stefani2 of 14
One half of one of Hollywood’s most stylish families: Here, Gwen rocks a lace tunic, leather leggings and ankle boots, while Zuma pulls of a denim suit.
Alyson Hannigan3 of 14
Alyson and toddler Satyana keep it cute and quirky with stripes and feline motifs.
Catherine Zeta-Jones4 of 14
One stripe, two ways: Zeta-Jones creates a country-club chic ensemble by accenting with an orange scarf, while her daughter, Carys, goes for a more mini-me punk vibe.
Gisele Bunchen5 of 14
Gisele looks off-duty but airport-ready in her blackout shades, dark denim and casual plaid top — an easy ensemble to tote son Benjamin around.
Heidi Klum6 of 14
Perfect for picking up her little ballerina, these light, natural fabrics are how Heidi steps into spring on neutral territory.
Jessica Alba7 of 14
It’s clear by now that little Honor is no style slouch, with her hip jean vest and runway-ready topknot.
Kate Hudson8 of 14
A pregnant Kate Hudson dresses baby-bump appropriate with a layered bohemian-inspired dress, but she takes it to new heights with purple platform peep-toes.
Katie Holmes9 of 14
Suri’s a true pro with the paparazzi, and here she “bears” with it, while beaming mom Katie sports one of her now-classic boyfriend-inspired looks.
Miranda Kerr10 of 14
What baby weight? New mom Miranda is back in shape — and sexy leather leggings — as she breezes through the airport with husband, Orlando, and four-month-old son, Flynn.
Natalia Vodianova11 of 14
Natalia looks straight off the runway in the chicest of black and camel stripes, motorcycle boots and three angelic (and uber stylish) children.
Padma Lakshmi12 of 14
Padma perfects this season's long and lean jean look while running errands in the city with baby Krishna.
Sarah Jessica Parker13 of 14
SJP plays by the rules and keeps it relaxed on the playground by pairing a graphic sweater, gray jeans and neutral flats. Together, they’re perfect for chasing after her tiny tot.
Victoria Beckham14 of 14
A pregnant Victoria rocks it out with a cropped leather jacket over a silk tunic and her must-have sky-high heels.