Shop Like A Star: Teen Edition
- Next1 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Giovanni Arnold / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 11Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Jen Lowery/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 11Dave/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11EM43/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11WUF/Splash News
- Shop Like A Star: Teen Edition10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Hailee Steinfeld1 of 11
Having nabbed the coveted modeling gig as the face of the fall Miu Miu collection, she's earned some serious fashion street cred. Here she adds a shot of youthfulness to a nude brocade dress by styling it with chain detail platform pumps.
Selena Gomez2 of 11
Sure, there's a very specific time and place for a dress like this. But take note: simple ballet flats in a light pastel hue keep this ferocious frock sweet and charming.
Elle Fanning3 of 11
No varsity blues here. A neutral leather bag and sandals pull together this otherwise freestyle ensemble.
Dakota Fanning4 of 11
Keep a military jacket from looking too casual by wearing it with heels and lean boot-cut jeans.
Miranda Cosgrove5 of 11
A light, striped top becomes neutral when paired with a boldly printed skirt. Pull the look together by topping it off with a solid jacket.
Chloe Moretz6 of 11
Her wise-beyond-her-years advice in "(500) Days of Summer" was indispensable. This travel outfit demonstrates how to add polish to jeans and a T-shirt: a black biker jacket and chic platform booties.
Keke Palmer7 of 11
Balance distressed jeans with a sharply tailored jacket and a structured handbag.
Sarah Hyland8 of 11
She's left "Modern Family" behind for a more grown-up beach romp in a vibrant caftan.
Lourdes Leon9 of 11
Clearly it's the genes. Madonna's offspring knows how to sartorially surprise, with loosely laced, bright-white Dr. Martens.
Emma Roberts10 of 11
Pair a floor-length skirt with low-heeled cowboy boots for an urban cool look.
Abigail Breslin11 of 11
This "Little Miss Sunshine" star is all grown up and taking a gothic, dramatic turn by adding a black leather jacket to a sequined tulle dress.