Shop Like A Star: Teen Edition
- Next1 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Giovanni Arnold / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 11Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Jen Lowery/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 11Dave/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11EM43/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11WUF/Splash News
- Shop Like A Star: Teen Edition25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Hailee Steinfeld1 of 11
Having nabbed the coveted modeling gig as the face of the fall Miu Miu collection, she's earned some serious fashion street cred. Here she adds a shot of youthfulness to a nude brocade dress by styling it with chain detail platform pumps.
Selena Gomez2 of 11
Sure, there's a very specific time and place for a dress like this. But take note: simple ballet flats in a light pastel hue keep this ferocious frock sweet and charming.
Elle Fanning3 of 11
No varsity blues here. A neutral leather bag and sandals pull together this otherwise freestyle ensemble.
Dakota Fanning4 of 11
Keep a military jacket from looking too casual by wearing it with heels and lean boot-cut jeans.
Miranda Cosgrove5 of 11
A light, striped top becomes neutral when paired with a boldly printed skirt. Pull the look together by topping it off with a solid jacket.
Chloe Moretz6 of 11
Her wise-beyond-her-years advice in "(500) Days of Summer" was indispensable. This travel outfit demonstrates how to add polish to jeans and a T-shirt: a black biker jacket and chic platform booties.
Keke Palmer7 of 11
Balance distressed jeans with a sharply tailored jacket and a structured handbag.
Sarah Hyland8 of 11
She's left "Modern Family" behind for a more grown-up beach romp in a vibrant caftan.
Lourdes Leon9 of 11
Clearly it's the genes. Madonna's offspring knows how to sartorially surprise, with loosely laced, bright-white Dr. Martens.
Emma Roberts10 of 11
Pair a floor-length skirt with low-heeled cowboy boots for an urban cool look.
Abigail Breslin11 of 11
This "Little Miss Sunshine" star is all grown up and taking a gothic, dramatic turn by adding a black leather jacket to a sequined tulle dress.