Shop Like A Star: Teen Edition
- Next1 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11MAB/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Giovanni Arnold / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 11Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Jen Lowery/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 11Dave/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11EM43/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11WUF/Splash News
- Shop Like A Star: Teen EditionThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Hailee Steinfeld1 of 11
Having nabbed the coveted modeling gig as the face of the fall Miu Miu collection, she's earned some serious fashion street cred. Here she adds a shot of youthfulness to a nude brocade dress by styling it with chain detail platform pumps.
Selena Gomez2 of 11
Sure, there's a very specific time and place for a dress like this. But take note: simple ballet flats in a light pastel hue keep this ferocious frock sweet and charming.
Elle Fanning3 of 11
No varsity blues here. A neutral leather bag and sandals pull together this otherwise freestyle ensemble.
Dakota Fanning4 of 11
Keep a military jacket from looking too casual by wearing it with heels and lean boot-cut jeans.
Miranda Cosgrove5 of 11
A light, striped top becomes neutral when paired with a boldly printed skirt. Pull the look together by topping it off with a solid jacket.
Chloe Moretz6 of 11
Her wise-beyond-her-years advice in "(500) Days of Summer" was indispensable. This travel outfit demonstrates how to add polish to jeans and a T-shirt: a black biker jacket and chic platform booties.
Keke Palmer7 of 11
Balance distressed jeans with a sharply tailored jacket and a structured handbag.
Sarah Hyland8 of 11
She's left "Modern Family" behind for a more grown-up beach romp in a vibrant caftan.
Lourdes Leon9 of 11
Clearly it's the genes. Madonna's offspring knows how to sartorially surprise, with loosely laced, bright-white Dr. Martens.
Emma Roberts10 of 11
Pair a floor-length skirt with low-heeled cowboy boots for an urban cool look.
Abigail Breslin11 of 11
This "Little Miss Sunshine" star is all grown up and taking a gothic, dramatic turn by adding a black leather jacket to a sequined tulle dress.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios