Shop The Cover: Fergie
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 10Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 10Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 10Photo by Carter Smith
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Alice and Olivia
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Marciano
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Swarovski
- Shop The Cover: FergieThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Style_Fergie ELLE Cover_Intro Card1 of 10
Rock Star Style2 of 10
Inspired by classic film Casablanca, the ELLE team built an entire set at Milk Studios in LA, resurrecting Rick's Café Américain.
RELATED ON ELLE: Fergie's Celebrity Style
Rock Star Style3 of 10
Upon arrival, Fergie traded in her J Brand jeans and Rick Owens platforms for finger waves and a ‘40s-style silk Jean Paul Gaultier corset dress.
RELATED ON ELLE: Fergie's Hairstyles
Rock Star Style4 of 10
On her relationship style, Fergie says, "I'm a relationship girl, a romantic. When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'm not talking about going all the way; I wasn't doing that in high school."
RELATED ON ELLE: Celebrity Quiz: Fergie
Rock Star Style5 of 10
On her marriage, she reveals, "You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together, and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: See more pictures of Fergie
Rock Star Style6 of 10
Now, shop pieces inspired by Fergie's style, courtesy of ELLE.
We love a white dress for spring, and this one mixes sequins and beads for a romantic look.
SHOP NOW: Alice and Olivia Dress, $495.
Rock Star Style7 of 10
The combination of nude and gold, plus the cut-out bridge of this stiletto, is very modern.
SHOP NOW: Marciano Shoe, $178.
Rock Star Style8 of 10
Covered in sequins and beads, this dramatic top has diva written all over it.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Top, $228.
Rock Star Style9 of 10
A classic white shirt is always in style; this one has fuller sleeves and a waist tie for a cute retro look.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Shirt, $78.
Rock Star Style10 of 10
A little bling is always nice. We'd use this glam passport holder as a wallet.
SHOP NOW: Swarovski Passport Holder, $160.