Shop The ELLE Cover: Rihanna
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Photo by Annie Ladino
- Previous Next3 of 13Photo by Annie Ladino
- Previous Next4 of 13Photo by Tom Munro
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of Far Fetch
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of Browns
- Shop The ELLE Cover: Rihanna9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
STYLE_ Intro Card_Rihanna_v011 of 13
Rihanna Rocks2 of 13
Yorkie in tow, Rihanna arrived at ELLE’s July cover shoot in a preppy-with-an-edge ensemble — khakis paired with some fierce Alexander Wang leopard wedges — but the shoot’s inspiration was pure vintage glamour (think Joan Crawford.)
Rihanna Rocks3 of 13
Rated R set the aural backdrop as the megastar, known for her penchant for style risks, channeled her inner vamp with deep-red lips and dramatic, dark eye makeup.
ON ELLE: Rihanna's Hairstyles
Rihanna Rocks4 of 13
A purple-and-gold sequined Balmain minidress, leopard pieces by Roberto Cavalli and Lanvin, and yellow DSquared2 platform booties were among Rihanna’s favorites from ELLE's selection, but the covetable Neil Lane rings she wore were from her own collection.
Rihanna Rocks5 of 13
Now, shop pieces inspired by Rihanna's style, courtesy of ELLE.
A fully sequined minidress looks great with a tan and needs minimal accessories — totally worth the splurge.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $298
ON ELLE: Behind The Cover Video
Rihanna Rocks6 of 13
Try a pair of sexy black shorts with a white button-down and gladiator flats for a chic and wearable daytime look.
SHOP NOW: DSquared2 Shorts, $191
Rihanna Rocks7 of 13
This pavé snake ring adds instant glamour to any look.
SHOP NOW: Roberto Cavalli Ring, $375
ON ELLE: Rihanna's Style
Rihanna Rocks8 of 13
A soft leopard-print top works either under a suit jacket at the office or with jeans and a tank on the weekends.
SHOP NOW: Reiss Blouse, $128
Rihanna Rocks9 of 13
Pair your lace-up stiletto booties with a long floral dress for a modern and edgy look.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Shoes, $90
ON ELLE: Celebrity Quiz
Rihanna Rocks10 of 13
This oxidized silver ring is hard and soft at the same time, for a look that's total tough-girl chic.
SHOP NOW: Daisy Knights Ring, $285
Rihanna Rocks11 of 13
A studded lace bra could be your little secret all day long…
SHOP NOW: Topshop Bra, $50
Rihanna Rocks12 of 13
Slip into an animal-print jacket — it will look great all summer and easily transition into your fall wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Jacket, $25
Rihanna Rocks13 of 13
This sequined net headpiece adds a touch of intrigue to a black-tie ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Benoît Missolin Headpiece, $317
ON ELLE: Rihanna's Cover Shoot