Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Couture Zappos/Nine West
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Couture Zappos
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Couture Zappos
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Nine West
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
- 36 Comfortable Flats for Spring
- 25 Summer Dresses to Buy Now
- ELLE women in music photo shoot
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- The best studded shoes, bags and accessories
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- How to dress up without the dress
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
Hello Kitty1 of 12
Gone are the dizzying stiletto heights. Plan on slipping into heels on the south side of 3 inches this spring. Here, our friends at Elle uncover 11 chic kitten heels to treat your feet this season.
In the Nude2 of 12
One more reason to love these classic T-strap suede high heels: Their nude shade makes your legs look long and lean.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors Malin High Heel Sandals, $235
Hue Knew?3 of 12
A pop of color and metallic detailing gives standard sandals a modern makeover.
SHOP NOW: Boutique 9 Merista Sandals, $140
ON ELLE: 43 Statement-Making Spring Pumps
Black Beauty4 of 12
Classic black pumps never go out of style.
SHOP NOW: Diane Von Fustenberg Anette Pumps, $278
ON ELLE: 10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
Mellow Yellow5 of 12
Put a little spring in your step with these sunny sandals.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Gabby Suede Sandals, $198
Opposites Attract6 of 12
Work the season's color-block trend with these strappy black-and-white heels.
SHOP NOW: Zara Vamp Shoes with Ankle Straps, $50
ON ELLE: Best Runway Nail Art For Summer 2013
Toe the Line7 of 12
Make a bold statement with neon orange-capped toes.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Njemile Low-Mid Heels, $55
Spot On8 of 12
Pair playful polka-dot pumps with a chic monochrome ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade New York Scene Beige Dot Patent Heels, $210
Wild Thing9 of 12
Pumps in color-splashed snakeskin add a rebellious edge to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Loeffler Randal Tamsin Heels, $325
Animal Instinct10 of 12
Simple pumps look wild and exotic in leopard print.
SHOP NOW: Zara Leather Court Shoes, $90
Precious Metals11 of 12
Make your outfit really shine in sleek silver pumps.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Valentina Mirror Metallic Pumps, $238
True Blue12 of 12
High-voltage heels are an instant outfit transformer.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Izabela Pointy-Toe Pumps, $79
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds