- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Bright Idea1 of 12
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
Lighten up any neutral outfit with a bright accessory like a bag or scarf.
SHOP NOW: Bright Tote Bag
Cape Town2 of 12
A classic cape in black, gray or camel will get you through the winter in style.
SHOP NOW: Cape
Smooth Operator3 of 12
Leather pants or leggings can make your legs look long and lean.
SHOP NOW: Leather Leggings
Pile It On4 of 12
Stay warm with thin layers — you'll look chic, not bulky.
SHOP NOW: Hooded Sweatshirt
High Times5 of 12
Knee-high socks will keep you warm, and they are a huge trend this season.
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Socks
Fringe Benefits6 of 12
Try some fashion-forward fringe on a bag, scarf or the sleeve of a jacket.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Bag
Wrap Star7 of 12
The best way to stay warm this winter? With a chic wrap coat.
SHOP NOW: Wrap Coat
Gray Lady8 of 12
All gray tones work well together so don't be afraid to try every shade of this cool neutral.
SHOP NOW: Gray Cardigan
Just Bee9 of 12
Take a style cue from Mother Nature and pair black-and-white stripes with a cheery yellow accent.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Scarf
Camel-Lot10 of 12
One of the season's coolest hues, this shade looks great on its own or layered up.
SHOP NOW: Camel Leggings
Off the Muff11 of 12
Go for a bold look with oversize and slightly cheeky accessories.
SHOP NOW: Knit Muffler
Black Out12 of 12
An all-black outfit is one of the most slimming options out there...and we all have the pieces in our wardrobes.
SHOP NOW: Black Leather Jacket