- Next1 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 11StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 11StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style
More to Love
True Blue1 of 11
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
A colorful coat can really brighten up your outlook on a cold, gray day.
SHOP NOW: Blue Coat
Over Throw2 of 11
Try layering a thick knit vest or sweater over a lighter jacket for a fashionable look.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Vest
Think Pink3 of 11
Break up a basic black outfit with a vibrant shade of honeysuckle pink. This hot shade is Pantone's official color of the year for 2011.
SHOP NOW: Pink Dress
Warming Trend4 of 11
Don't let your feet freeze; protect them in a pair of Sorel's uber-popular snow boots.
SHOP NOW: Sorel Boot
Carry All5 of 11
A sleek, structured bag will work well with both your winter and spring wardrobes.
SHOP NOW: Structured Bag
Spring Fling6 of 11
It may still be cold outside, but that doesn't mean you can't break out your warm weather basics like light dresses and chunky sandals. Just pair them with tights and thick knits.
SHOP NOW: Textured Tights
Gray Lady7 of 11
A classic gray coat never goes out of style.
SHOP NOW: Gray Coat
Get The Boot8 of 11
Get the last few weeks of wear from your over-the-knee boots before you pack them up for next season.
SHOP NOW: Over-The-Knee-Boots
Mad For Plaid9 of 11
Bored of black and gray? Mix things up with a plaid or check print.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Jacket
Borrowed From The Boys10 of 11
Camel coat? Check. Boxy Tote? Check. Tortoise shell glasses? Check. Add a preppy tie and you've got a winning menswear-inspired look.
SHOP NOW: Boxy Tote Bag
Cozy Up11 of 11
Nothing warms you up like fur — whether real or faux.
SHOP NOW: Faux Fur Coat
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds