- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style
More to Love
Absolutely Fabulous1 of 12
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
This woman's mix of neutral colors and classic shapes just works. Sometimes a simple look is all you need to make a statement.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat
A Leg Up2 of 12
Add a pair of colorful leggings or pants to your winter wardrobe and brighten up any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Red Leggings
Printed Matter3 of 12
A lightweight printed jacket will serve you well now (just add a sweater) and later as the weather warms up.
SHOP NOW: Printed Jacket
Maximum Effort4 of 12
Try a boldly printed maxi dress to make an impression in one easy step.
SHOP NOW: Maxi Dress
The Right Stripes5 of 12
Look for a cropped striped jacket, cardigan or long sleeve T-shirt to layer over everything this spring.
SHOP NOW: Striped Sweater
Contrast Study6 of 12
Black and white always create an effortlessly chic look.
SHOP NOW: White Blouse
Shape Up7 of 12
Get ready to shop for more avant-garde silhouettes including a strong shoulder and pointy-toed shoes.
SHOP NOW: Jacket With Exaggerated Shoulders
Totally Tonal8 of 12
When in doubt, various shades of the same neutral (cream, camel, black or gray) always look good together.
SHOP NOW: Gray Blazer
Text-Ure Me9 of 12
Texture can add personality to your look. Whether it's whimsy, sexiness or something more fashion-forward; well, that's up to you.
SHOP NOW: Textured Sweater
Bright Idea10 of 12
A brightly colored bag will add some pop to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Bag
Seeing Spots11 of 12
Animal print is a huge trend for spring, so get your hands on this hot print whether it's real or faux.
SHOP NOW: Fake Fur Jacket
Simply the Best12 of 12
A classic white shirt paired with jeans, ballet flats and simple gold jewelry will always make you feel pulled together but casual.
SHOP NOW: Ballet Flats
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway