- Next1 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk Style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Casual Cool1 of 9
Click through as we take cues from real women's stylish looks for days at the office and relaxing on weekends.
A long printed maxi dress is the perfect warm weather option and goes easily from day to night — just carry a wrap or cardigan for post-sundown cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress
Tone It Up2 of 9
A sophisticated monochrome look is easy to pull off: Just layer clothes and accessories in similar colors. We're loving ivory and white this spring.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Cardigan
Bright Star3 of 9
The all-black outfit is a staple of every woman’s office wardrobe. Add a colorful blouse or bag to liven things up a little bit.
SHOP NOW: Bright Blouse
Let Loose4 of 9
Wide-leg pants are comfortable in warm weather and look good with flats or heels.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Pants
Play the Blues5 of 9
White denim is a summer must-have. For an easy, yet chic look, mix yours with blue-toned accents. You'll look so fresh everyone will think you're just back from vacation.
SHOP NOW: White Jeans
Summer of Love6 of 9
A long, full skirt in a neutral tone is light and breezy for summer. Plus, you can wear it with basics like the black, gray or navy shirts already stacked in your closet.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt
Blues Clues7 of 9
It’s tricky to mix denim with denim. Try combinations of light and dark, or whites and colors, for the most stylish results.
SHOP NOW: Jean Jacket
Shot of Color8 of 9
Brighten up an all-black ensemble with a colorful necklace or other accessory. You'll be amazed what that little splash of color can do for your mood on a stressful day.
SHOP NOW: Bright Necklace
Cream Of The Crop9 of 9
Pick up a cropped jacket that will last all summer and into fall. Try a military-inspired style — it’s one of the season’s hottest trends.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
RELATED ON ELLE: Street Chic