- Next1 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk StyleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Casual Cool1 of 9
Click through as we take cues from real women's stylish looks for days at the office and relaxing on weekends.
A long printed maxi dress is the perfect warm weather option and goes easily from day to night — just carry a wrap or cardigan for post-sundown cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress
Tone It Up2 of 9
A sophisticated monochrome look is easy to pull off: Just layer clothes and accessories in similar colors. We're loving ivory and white this spring.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Cardigan
Bright Star3 of 9
The all-black outfit is a staple of every woman’s office wardrobe. Add a colorful blouse or bag to liven things up a little bit.
SHOP NOW: Bright Blouse
Let Loose4 of 9
Wide-leg pants are comfortable in warm weather and look good with flats or heels.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Pants
Play the Blues5 of 9
White denim is a summer must-have. For an easy, yet chic look, mix yours with blue-toned accents. You'll look so fresh everyone will think you're just back from vacation.
SHOP NOW: White Jeans
Summer of Love6 of 9
A long, full skirt in a neutral tone is light and breezy for summer. Plus, you can wear it with basics like the black, gray or navy shirts already stacked in your closet.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt
Blues Clues7 of 9
It’s tricky to mix denim with denim. Try combinations of light and dark, or whites and colors, for the most stylish results.
SHOP NOW: Jean Jacket
Shot of Color8 of 9
Brighten up an all-black ensemble with a colorful necklace or other accessory. You'll be amazed what that little splash of color can do for your mood on a stressful day.
SHOP NOW: Bright Necklace
Cream Of The Crop9 of 9
Pick up a cropped jacket that will last all summer and into fall. Try a military-inspired style — it’s one of the season’s hottest trends.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
RELATED ON ELLE: Street Chic
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios