Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In Town
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In Town25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Sidewalk Style: Best Tressed1 of 10
Personal style isn't just about what you're wearing. Consider your hair a built-in accessory that's always at your disposal! Here, real women and their inspiring hairstyles that we love.
Double Happiness2 of 10
Dressing for a night out? Play up your collarbone and the nape of your neck with a high, '60s-style double bun.
Retro-Grade3 of 10
Finish off a vintage '70s look with long, wild, slightly wavy locks.
Keep It Breezy4 of 10
With an ethereal white-on-white outfit such as this, try wearing your hair loose and side-swept.
Go Bold!5 of 10
Sophisticated above-the-shoulder cuts give you freedom to wear statement-making jackets.
Masculine/Feminine6 of 10
With a short tomboy-style haircut, add a girly touch such as a floral statement necklace.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang7 of 10
Long bangs parted down the middle create an instant hippie-luxe look.
Geometry 1018 of 10
Add extra shine and combat flyaways by spraying a comb with hairspray and running it through your locks.
Gardening Tools9 of 10
Create a punk-romantic mood by adding a floral garland to a choppy bob.
He Loves Me Knot10 of 10
Balance the volume of a fur coat by pulling your hair into a messy topknot.